Chapter 42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lovelies,

Last evening (11/07/2023), I finished proofreading and uploading (not updated) all the chapters including Conclusion (Epilogue and Thank Note).

Now, completely surrendering the book in your hands. As usual every chapter will be updated on reaching minimum threshold of 1K words.

There are more fans BH and TS and there I never bothered for my work to be read. But as this story is a Triangle angle, many feared to read in the beginning. That's why I started to fix the minimum threshold read count.

The pre-climax sequence is from Chapter 54 - 64 while Chapter 65 - 68 is the climax sequence, hence from Chapter 50 there might be necessity of double update within a few hours. I know that everyone are busy with your works and exams, but whenever you are free and need a distraction, buckle up for the journey.

I guarantee a satisfying climax for both HriDarshi and VedShana fans.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hridhay

Will Darshana ever look at me this way?

I looked at Darshana and found her looking fondly at the exchange between Karunakaran Mama and Kaveri Mami. "Aww cuteyyy." She smiled to herself but suddenly went still. She adjusted her throat and looked at me. "Poi pesu, Hridhay." Darshana pushed me towards them.

"Enna anga orey kootam ah iruku?" Mama gave the Lota to Mami.

Mami kept her free hand on her waist. "Yaaru vanthu irukavo nu therilaiya?" Mama turned to look at me and Mami glared at Kailash who was washing his feet. "Yaaru vanthu irukanga nu nee avaru kita solalaiya?"

"Mothala antha ponnu mattum thaane ma vanthuchu. Avanum apove vanthu iruntha soli irupen." Kailash replied to her and climbed up the porch stairs to enter the house calling out names of a few people.

I turned to look at Darshana who was also scowling at Kailash. "Enna aachu?" I asked her.

"Actually naan vantha car ooruku veliya puncture ayidichu." Darshana replied loud enough for everyone to hear. "Apo Kailash thaan enakku lift koduthathu. Aana naan Kailash ah thaan paaka vanthu iruken nu soliyum enkita avaru thaan Kailash nu solla." She breathed hot air through her nostrils.

"Intha paaru ma. Naanthan Kailash nu soli iruntha nee enkita pesitu kelambi irupa. Avan inga vanthe iruka maatan. Avan inga varanum nu thaan appadi pannen. Manichika." Kailash apologised to her.

"Enna pazhakam ithu? Oru pombala pullaiya alakazhichu iruka. Avan naalaiku vanthu iruntha antha pullaiya naalaiku varaikum inga vechu irupaiya? Atha pethavanga enna avurathu? Pullaiya kaanom nu theda matavo?" Karunakaran Mama scolded him and looked at Mami and Kabilan. "Neenga rendu perum ithuku udanthaiya?"

"Ayya, amma ku ethuvum theriyathu." Kabilan hurried to explain and lowered his head.

Karunakaran Mama stopped the men who were carrying the bags from the truck of the jeep. "Neenga rendu perum poi ella mootaiyaiyum erakunga." Kailash and Kabilan abided him without any argument. "Hridhay, nee ulla va pesalam." Saying that mama entered the house along with mami.