Chapter 68

~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies,

This is the second longest chapter of this book with 5.6K words. Please bare with the length. Many of you said that you are going to re-read the story from the beginning. This chapter might give a new dimension for the book. I hope that I have done justice to the title but if you feel disappointed after reading this chapter, I apologise in advance. Please don't comment for this note assuring me before reading the chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hridhay Vedakumar

"I need to tell you this. I decided to carry it to my grave or to hide for some more. but you deserve to know this before proposing to me."

"Are we pregnant?" I interrupted her and my heart beat increased as I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" She looked at me terrified and down at her belly.

"Aniku night, we didn't use protection during the second time."

"No no no no. Athuku apuram enaku oru vaati periods vanthuduchu." She glared at me.

"Ohh..." I looked down with disappointment.

"Pregnancy na konja months la therinjidum atha eppadi naan grave varaikum kondu poga mudiyum." Her chest heaved as controlled her emotions.

"Aama la..." I scratched the back of my head.

"Enna noma la, naane erkanave nervous ah iruken na nee ennai innum nervous akura." She pouted at me.

"Seri! Seri! Calm down! Nervous aagama enna vishayam nu sollu." I pocketed the ring box.

"I...I..." She stammered, which she does when she lies or has lied. "I know about your disorder."

"Aama, aniku Doctor um Selvam anna vum unkita ellam sonnaga. Ipo every week counselling session ku nee enkooda ..." I stopped mid-sentence, finding her shaking her head.

"I knew it from two days before your father's death." I was taken aback at her revelation. "You What?"

"Tension agama kovama padama naan solratha konjam full ah ketutu react pannu."

I crossed my arms and glared at her. "Muzhusa kekama kochitu pora pazhakam unaku thaan enakku illa."

"I agree and I'm sorry for every time." She folded her hands in front of her. "I'm taking a risk by telling you this. Aana nee propose panna varuvathu naala ipove solren." She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and released it before opening her eyes and looking at me.

Why is she so nervous?

"Aniku nee Valli ma oda painting ah katuna apo naan avangala meet pannen nu sonnen la." I nodded my head and she locked her hands behind her. "Athu muzhu unmai kedaiyathu. Naanga aniku oru vaati mattum meet panala." I looked at her terrified but I nodded for her to continue. "Athuku appuram oru one week kula, naan ennoda parents veetla iruntha apo, Arunachalam sir enakku call pani Sunday aniku unaku theriyama ennai oru hospital ku vara sonaru. Ennoda location track agama iruka sila arrangements ellam pannaru. Apo thaan enakku entha company gift items la trackers hidden aagi iruku nu therinjathu."

"Unnai thaniya vara sonnara?" She nodded at me. "And neeyum poniya?" She fidgeted with her hands and looked at them. "Unaku enna paithiyam ah?" She jumped back as I screamed.

I looked behind her at the entrance of my section and found the trainee and receptionist looking at my cabin. Though they couldn't see us, they might have heard me. I went and locked the door before coming back to her and cupped her face. "Athu evlo risk theriyum ah? Apo ellam en appa pathi unaku theriyathu. Unnai ethachem harm pani iruntha? Nee enga pona nu theriyama naan unnai thedite irunthu irupen. Kailash ah meet panna pona appovum nee ithu thaan panna, ithanaikum Dhanya pathi warn pani iruntha apo."