Chapter 63

~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies,

Thanks a lot for your words through your comments and DMs. I wasn't expecting so soon. I have already cried while writing and proofreading, now you all made me cry reading the comments. Though reading AA comments and crying is not a new thing for me, this time it was of overwhelming. Thank you all for your words.

I have also read all guess and theories but I choose to stay silent so that I don't spoil it for you. Most of you are half correct and I'm leaving it to you to read today's update and understand which half is correct.  But I can say only this, don't get panicked or afraid reading the comments or in one paragraph of the chapter. Because in next or a few paragraphs later, you will get your answers. Also except for those who are said to be dead in the beginning of the story, the other characters along with whom you have travelled so far are pretty much alive.

Thank you 

~~~~~~~~

Darshana

What have I done?

When I wanted to leave, Hridhay didn't let me go but when he addressed me like Veda used to do, it really broke me. Above all, he mentioned that I left Veda after making out with him. Whether it's that night with Veda or tonight with Hridhay, I shouldn't have taken forward to this stage. In the name of assuring them that they deserve to be loved, I'm playing with their emotions.

I thought if I give closure to Veda tomorrow, he will stop loving me. If he learns about what happened between Hridhay and me, he might hate me too. But I never thought of the other side of the consequence. If Veda learns about tonight, he might hate Hridhay too. He has always wanted to get back to Hridhay and I have seen his yearning for him. But this can tear them more apart.

Hridhay knew the truth about my love for them and he was ready to accept anything. Yet he was not ready to let me go and wanted me to stay until dawn. Looking at his face, I couldn't say no to him and agreed. Though I wanted to leave before, I too didn't want to stay alone with my present emotional state. But now I'm afraid thinking whether he will ever let me go.

A scream from the bathroom jerked me out of my thoughts and I got up from the bed. A sharp pain hit between my legs but sidelining that, I draped the comforter tight around me and rushed to check on him. I found him crouching near the bathtub and stepped towards him. I touched his shoulder and he turned to look at me with a smile.

"Darshana neeye vanthutiya? Naane vanthu unna kopidalam nu irunthen." He stood up and I averted my eyes, looking everywhere but him. But the mirrors in the bathroom displayed his glory everywhere. He lifted my chin up and made me look at him. "Ethuku ipo awkward ah behave panra?"

"Appadi ellam onnum illa. Nee kathuna sound keetuchu aathan enna nu paaka vanthen." I looked around the bathroom.

There was also the sound of things dropping on the floor followed by his scream but now everything seems normal.

"Athu onnum illa. Unaku bathtub ready panna tap toranthutu bathing salt edukalam nu poonen. Anga mirror la." He cracked his neck and his fingers trailed down his neck and shoulder. My eyes followed the trail and I found my teeth and nail marks. "Nee kodutha vera thazhumbugala paathen athula tap ah maranthuten." Despite my emotional state, my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

He does know how to make me blush even in the toughest situation.

He took a step closer to me and opened the comforter, revealing my body to his eyes. Subconsciously, in an instant, my hands went to cover myself. Yes, he has seen, touched, and kissed all of me and he was inside me a while ago but in his bedroom the lights were dim and here it is fully bright.