Chapter 40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies,

Hope you all are doing good. Thank you for speeding up the pace. As promised here is Chapter 40. The next chapter will be updates as soon as this chapter reaches 1K reads.

I hope that you will like this chapter, if you do please do vote and comment your views.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darshana

Where have I seen this place before?

Ever since I stepped foot into this village, everything feels familiar, as if I have seen them before. First, it was with Kailash when I met him as a stranger but after knowing that he is cousin of Hridhay, I realised that it's their resemblance. They both have some resemblance in their appearance and body stature. But Kailash's eyes and voice resemble Veda's.

After getting refreshed, the first thing I did was texting Veda and letting him know that I reached and narrated to him a story of my journey. The cab in which I travelled from Trichy airport until the spot where I met Kailash has also reached the house. When I told Veda about how Kalash dropped me but didn't introduce himself to me, hereplied with a laughing emoji and informed me that he is sending Girish Anna to accompany me on my return. I learnt that he has always been concerned about my safety, so I didn't argue on it.

After my very short chat with Veda, Shebagam came and told me that she would show around the house for now and the village in the evening. The entire house was decorated wonderfully and the backyard was so beautifully maintained with plants, well and a gate leading to the field outside. There was a wide mountain at a far but that's when the familiarity hit again.

"Shenbagam, unga oorla cinema shooting ellam vanthu edupangala?" I asked her to know in which movie I have seen this village before.

"Illaiye, ma." She shrugged and dragged me towards the staircase that leads upstairs.

I have never visited any village before and this village hasn't come in any movies. Then, Where have I seen it before?

I took a picture of the mountain and searched online for matching images but only pictures of other famous mountains listed. I searched on youtube and Instagram for any vlogs or reels from Vallavarayapuram but nothing came up. Suddenly, something struck my mind and I opened the folder where I had saved images of Veda's paintings from scantum.

At the gallery and the first time I met Veda, mobile phones were not allowed to be taken with us. But after I got close to him, I asked his permission to take pictures of his paintings. But he asked Girish anna to share HD image files of digital copies. Among those images there was an image from his debut collection Vallinam which matched the mountain.

A woman drawing a landscape of the mountain and a man leaning against the car admiring her. I zoomed closer and the man looked similar to Arunachalam sir, more like his younger version.

"Shenbagam!! Darshana!!" It sounded like Kaveri amma's voice and we both peaked over the short wall of the terrace.

"Amma, motamadi la irukom." Shenbagam screamed over several octances and Kaveri amma looked up. "Darshana sapda thayar ayiduchu sapda va."

"Itho varen, ma." I replied but she kept looking up. "Itho varangalam ah ma." Shenbagam screamed for me. "Nee sonathu kezha kete irukathu."

"Athu kaaga ipadi ah kathurathu? Pakathu veetla irukuravangaluku disturb agum la." I shook my head in disbelief as we both descended down the stairs.

"Inga oorla ellarum appadi thaan. Athu mattum illama pakathu veedu gaalai ah thaan iruku. Naanga ellam vaarathuku oru vaati poi veeta sutham panitu varuvom. Ayya oda sontha karanga veedu."