Chapter 64

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies,

This will be the longest chapter of the book with 6.3K words, please bare with length. Also I wanted to sync Amma song from VIP but the chapter is already a lengthy one and the flow might be interrupted. You will know when to listen or think of that song while reading. 

Brace yourself, you may cry a lot. I know because I too did while writing and proofreading.  Tissue paper and away from everyone's sight is must as I'm updating the chapter in day time. 

Since, I resumed with AA updates or at least from pre-climax, many of you had a lot of questions. But I stayed silent as this chapter contained answers for 90% of questions. The remaining 10% and the newly formed questions are already answered in Chapters 65, 66 and 68.  

Don't get panicked when something comes up but read the chapter fully to get your doubts cleared.  As I said in the previous chapter's note, the characters you have travelled with are alive.

In the chapter, italics means mind voices and previous chapter dialogues. '~~~~' means Short leap and '******' means long leap or shifting between present and past.

The chapter starts after the below line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The truth of who we are!"

I heard Veda's voice and looked around the home office but only I was there. I stood up, holding my head and the pain returned. I balanced myself on the almirah and stood up. The 16 hexagon mirror wall decor reflected my image. But there was Veda instead of me.

"Who are we?" I asked him.

"Naan solratha vida neethaan purinjikanum. Naaliku Darshana ku display panna varanja ella paintings aiyum onna paatha appothaan enaku purinjathu." He smiled at me with pain in his eyes. "Ipo Darshana kooda iruntha apo kooda unaku puriyalaiya? Inaiku school la Ketan ku autograph pota apo avan unai kati pudichane! Athu yen nu unaku nyabagam illa?"

"Unaku eppadi avan perum anga nadanthathum theriyum? Avlo seikiram Girish kita Ashok soli unkita solitan ah?"

He shook his head. "Unnai suthi nadakuratha naan therinjika enaku Girish um Ashok um theva illa. Naan antha boundary ah thanditen. Appadi avanga soli therinjukura edathula namma iruntha naan nerla vanthu irupen." I held my head and found him holding his head too. "Ipo neethan antha boundary ah thaandanum." He fainted and I tapped at the mirror to wake him up. But I could only see my reflection on it.

I took the invitation from the drawer and unsealed the envelope in the hopes of finding any clue in it as Veda mentioned paintings. The cover seemed familiar but I couldn't point it out exactly as the image is blurred by 75%. There was an invitation card for the public opening and I flipped the card. There was a sticky note pasted to it with the blank side above. I plucked the card and flipped to find a note written by Veda.

Hridhay,

Ivlo naal aagiyum Darshana kita nee unmai sollala. Aana paravala muzhu unmaiya neeye purinjikatha apo ava kita enna solluva? Nov 15, Darshana ku vaikura display la avaluke ella unmaiyum purinjidum. Apo varaikum unaku puriyalana neeyum va unakum puriyum.

Veda.

Why the heck is he talking in riddles instead of saying it directly?

There was another envelope within the invitation envelope. I took it out and checked it. Except for alphanumeric number one there was nothing written on it. I unsealed the envelope and took out the paper with three folds. I opened the paper and found a letter addressed to me.