Chapter 10

Everything that happened earlier has come to an end. Sora finally joined the Hero Group.

But let's focus on the present moment—I couldn't care less about all of that. What matters is that I'm free from trouble.

The three groups have been formed.

The Hero Group is led by Ray. The Guardian Group is led by Jones, and the Support Group is led by Jamie.

All three leaders step forward, delivering their respective speeches.

I'm not interested in their speeches at all. What captures my attention is Razor.

Razor falls silent after Ray delivers an inspiring speech that uplifts everyone's spirits.

Razor appears dissatisfied and harbors resentment towards Ray, King Alex, and Princess Alia. After Ray's words, Razor was mocked and ridiculed by classmates because of his actions.

I have a feeling that Razor will surpass Ray in strength one day. It's a common trope in many comics I've read—the main character being despised and isolated by the public, only to become the most valuable person in the future.

However, I'm unsure if that will actually happen or not. I hope Razor doesn't include me among those he resents because I've always been kind to him.

Razor is part of the Support Group. I'm not aware of his status or abilities.

Then, we are all led out of the transformation room and taken outside.

We are brought to a room with a massive door. Everyone wonders what lies behind that door.

The anticipation builds as we await the revelation. The atmosphere is filled with a mix of excitement and curiosity. Each group stands together, ready to face whatever lies ahead.