Chapter 15

The long-awaited moment had finally arrived for the five heroes to showcase their abilities...

Rose, a beloved figure in our school, captivated everyone with her unparalleled beauty, making her the top choice among all the girls. But it wasn't just her looks that won people over; she possessed a warm and friendly nature that endeared her to many boys in our school.

With confidence, Rose made her way towards the battleground, clutching a book like Sora, albeit with a slightly smaller frame.

A call was made for all the previously injured participants to return to the arena, and they gathered there once again.

Harnessing her magical powers, Rose unleashed a display of her abilities. A brilliant light enveloped the entire arena, miraculously healing the wounds of all those present, erasing any trace of their past injuries.

The onlookers stood in awe of her magical prowess.

From my perspective, it may have seemed ordinary for a Healer to employ magic to mend injuries, much like the healing mechanics in typical RPG games.

However, based on the knowledge I had gained from books and observations beyond the palace walls, the Healer class was a rare find. In this kingdom, possessing the Healer class bestowed a bright future upon individuals, even if their healing abilities were limited to minor wounds.

The Healer class held great renown in the Elf kingdom and the Sea kingdom. Healing potions and their ingredients were scarce and commanded high prices due to their exclusive presence in the forests, the domain of the Elves.

This was the reason why Rose stood out so distinctly in this world. The combination of the rare Healer class and her esteemed Hero title made her truly exceptional.

With a smile, Rose acknowledged those whom she had healed, radiating a luminous glow from within. This act of kindness further amplified her popularity, not just among the men in her school but even the men in this realm.

Then, Rose's gaze shifted towards Ray, revealing an unexpected infatuation she held for him.

This did not go unnoticed by Jilk, who stood behind Ray. Jilk regarded Ray with envy, as Rose's attraction to him only served to augment Ray's already growing popularity, despite him not yet having demonstrated his skills.

Following this revelation, Jilk stepped forward into the arena, fueled by a mixture of envy and arrogance that accompanied his consistent second-place standing, always trailing behind Ray.

Armed with his chosen weapon, a spear, Jilk prepared to face off against his opponent, another palace hero skilled in the art of spear combat.

The resounding chime of the bell signaled the commencement of the match, igniting the air with anticipation.

With remarkable agility, Jilk swiftly closed the distance between himself and his adversary, wielding his spear with unwavering precision.

Jilk's movements unfolded before the spectators, revealing...