Chapter 55 - Fin

*Your test begins, Raqnid! Hehh (smirks)!* King Nolan thought to himself.

"RAYYY, YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Jilk yelled.

"Heh (smirks)! It's not that you don't want to believe, but you just don't want to lose, right? You don't want to lose to someone who's not on your level, do you? You're afraid your dignity and status will be tarnished! Isn't that right, Jilk?" Ray said.

"Ghaishh!" Jilk, affected by Ray's words, then threw a punch towards Ray.

"STOOOPPPP—!!"

A powerful aura stopped everyone from fighting, and their attention was drawn to the source of the aura.

"What aura is this?" - the crowd       

"It's really strong!" - the crowd

Everyone in the room looked towards the source of the aura, "Raqnid!"

*So this is the power of someone with the title Legendary!* King Nolan exclaimed excitedly in his mind.

Everyone in the hall could feel the aura, and at that moment they realized how powerful Raqnid was. The aura surrounding Raqnid was so strong that no one could speak out of fear.

*This aura is like Demon Lord!* Nancy thought to herself.

*No, this aura is stronger than the Demon Lord we fought against!* Zack thought to himself.

"Enough! No more fighting! What Ray said is all true! I killed Demon Lord Vishnal. I helped Ray fight the Demon King. So, don't argue with each other because of me!" Raqnid said.

Raqnid then lowered his aura slightly. Only then did the people in the room start moving again.

"If you're this strong, why did you keep it hidden? If you didn't hide it, Rororo—Rose will definitely be safe! Sob!" Sofia said, tears flowing.

Hearing Sofia's words reopened old wounds, reminding others of their fallen comrades in battle.

"Yes, that's right!"

"Rose surely wouldn't have died!"

"Yes, not many would have perished!"

"He hid his power to save himself alone!"

"Only thinking about himself!"

"Useless!"

"Go to hell!"

The crowd began to blame Raqnid. Raqnid remained silent and accepted all the accusations directed at him.

*This is the result of hiding powers that are too great from others.. Heh, no! People will always blame others regardless of whether the person is strong or weak.. This is the reality of this world.. They will look for someone else's fault to cover their own fault..* King Nolan thought to himself.

*Raqnid!* Fat, Sora, Doug, Kiel, and Nancy could no longer bear to see their friend being treated like this. They stood by Raqnid's side to give him encouragement.

"You don't need to worry, Raqnid! We're here with you.. We believe that you did your best!" Fat said.

"Huh? Fat, Sora, Doug, Kiel, Nancy?" Raqnid was surprised to see his friends standing beside him.

"Yes, we trust you, Raqnid!" Kiel added.

"Let's accept their criticisms together!" Sora said.

"Yeah!" Doug and Nancy nodded.

Seeing Fat, Sora, Doug, Kiel, and Nancy by his side, they also couldn't escape receiving criticism. However, the criticism they received this time did not have such a deep impact because they were together.