Chapter 45 - Stay Strong

"GARGGGHH!" A series of punches rushed towards Fat but were deftly blocked by his shield. Each punch generated a powerful gust of wind, making it difficult for Doug and Kiel to approach Demon Lord Dylas.

"What should we do? We need to help Fat immediately!" Kiel said.

"Do you think we can get close to them with this strong wind pressure?" Doug replied.

'ZHOOOOOSH!'

A swift arrow shot towards Demon Lord Dylas.

"Huh?"

'DOOOSH!' The arrow was promptly blocked by Demon Lord Dylas.

'ZHOSSH!'

'ZHOSSH!'

More arrows soared toward Demon Lord Dylas. He retreated far from Fat, evading all the arrows.

"Cehh! There's an interferer!" Demon Lord Dylas remarked, looking at his wounded hand from blocking the arrows.

*Raqnid?* Fat looked towards the direction of the arrow.

However, the individual wasn't who Fat had imagined. The archer who assisted earlier was Nolan, the greatest archer from the Elf nation.

"I've come to help!" Nolan yelled from a distance.

Now, Fat's group was complete with Nolan's presence as a long-range attacker.

"LET’S GOO!" Fat shouted.

"Do you think adding an archer can change the outcome of this battle? The result of this battle has been determined since the beginning of your clash with MEEE! GARGGGHH!" Demon Lord Dylas rushed towards them swiftly.

'ZHOOSH!'

Nolan didn't give Demon Lord Dylas an easy time to attack. Each arrow released disrupted Demon Lord Dylas's performance, forcing him to dodge each arrow.

"GERGHH!"

Now Demon Lord couldn't attack freely, as he had to be cautious of Nolan's arrows.

[Shield Boost]

Fat also had a little time to prepare for Demon Lord Dylas's attack.

'SHOOOSH!'

Doug and Kiel also acted to assist Fat.

While Demon Lord Dylas was busy evading Nolan's attacks, Doug and Kiel appeared to surprise him.

[Twin Blade]

"Huh?" Demon Lord Dylas, unable to dodge Doug and Kiel's attack, had to protect himself using his hands as a shield.

'HYOOSH!'

"Damn it! GARGGGHH!" Demon Lord Dylas changed his target, trying to attack Kiel and Doug.

"KIEELLL!" Doug shouted to Kiel, who was near Demon Lord Dylas.

'DHOOM!'

Unfortunately, Demon Lord Dylas's attack was successfully blocked by Fat.

"Thanks, Fat!" Kiel, saved from the attack, expressed gratitude.

"Gerghh, you again!" Demon Lord Dylas started to get angry.

'ZHOOSH!'

"ARGGHH!" Demon Lord Dylas yelled in pain after being hit by Nolan's attack.

"GUY, I'M READY!" Nancy warned her teammates that she was ready to attack.

"GOOD!" Doug, Kiel, and Fat responded.

[Fire Tornado]

Demon Lord Dylas could only stand perplexed and confused as a large magical whirlwind appeared where he stood. He couldn't think long, given the relentless attacks.