Chapter 2

A girl dressed like a princess greeted our entire class with a warm smile and said, "Welcome."

Standing behind her was an elderly person dressed as a king, also welcoming us with a smile.

"What's happening here?" exclaimed someone with an anxious voice.

I quickly looked towards the person who had attracted attention, and my guess was correct—it was our class leader, Ray.

He was the most handsome, popular, and intelligent student in our class. With his natural leadership skills, he answered everyone's questions during that confusing moment.

But I already knew what would happen next because the situation resembled something I had read in comics.

The princess introduced herself, saying, "My name is Alia, and I brought you all here with the power of teleportation from another realm."

"My name is Alex, and I am the king of the Human kingdom," said the king beside the princess, introducing himself.

The king and princess explained to us what had happened. It aligned with my expectations. We, as a class, had been brought to this world to help the Human kingdom in their fight against the powerful 'Demon King.'

To defeat the Demon King, they needed the power of individuals from other worlds, as we were granted incredible abilities. Especially those who received the title of Hero—the most sought-after title in their realm.

Half of my classmates were excited about the opportunity, while the other half were fearful, knowing they would have to engage in battle.

As for me, I felt neither excitement nor fear because I knew it wouldn't change anything for me. All I desired was a peaceful and easy life.

Seeing some of my classmates in fear, the king reassured them that they wouldn't necessarily have to sacrifice their lives to protect the kingdom, speaking with a confident voice.

After that, Princess Alia pleaded with those who held higher statuses to aid the Human kingdom.

Then, we were taught how to unlock our own statuses.

Upon seeing the display of statuses, some who were previously fearful turned joyful after witnessing their own statuses, while others were disappointed with theirs.

The statuses were presented in front of us, resembling a game interface.

I looked at my own status and was surprised by what I saw.

--------------------------------------------

-Name: Raqnid

-Age: 17

-Level: 1

-Title: None

-Job: Assassin

-HP: 100 MP: 150 Strength: 80

-Defense: 90 Magic: 170 Speed: 350

-Intelligence: 200 Luck: 10

Skills:

-Stealth - Backstab

-Fast Learner - Hide Status

----------------------------------------------

I was taken aback by the status I received because being an 'Assassin' would undoubtedly attract a lot of attention.

To avoid drawing too much focus, I quickly changed my job to 'Archer' using the 'Hide Status' skill. This allowed me to switch my job since, in the comics I often read, the main character never took on the role of an archer. Thus, I found myself in a less noticeable position among the jobs.

I glanced at Ray, who had the potential to receive the 'Hero' title due to his charismatic personality, admired by many girls in our class as their ideal guy.

"Who among you has received the title of Hero?" the king shouted to us.

Ray proudly raised his hand and declared, "I have received the title of Hero."

The girls in my class, as well as the princess, were thrilled to see that their handsome heartthrob had lived up to their expectations by obtaining the most prestigious title.

However, the boys in my class looked at Ray with envy.

Ray displayed his status to everyone.

--------------------------------------------

-Name: Ray

-Age: 17

-Level: 1

-Title:

Hero

-Job: Warrior

-HP: 500 MP: 300 Strength: 300

-Defense: 200 Magic: 200 Speed: 150

-Intelligence: 100 Luck: 25

----------------------------------------------

"Hahaha haha!" Ray's laughter echoed through the room, drawing everyone's attention. It turned out to be Jilk, who was always in the shadow of Ray. Jilk had long been envious of Ray, who excelled in humor, intelligence, and popularity.

Jilk shouted, "I also received the title of Hero, Ray! Huh!" His words seemed to belittle Ray.

Suddenly, something caught our attention...