Chapter 33 - New Member

"Long no see, Raqnid!" ~the person in the black robe, removing his face cover and hood.

"Huh?... Razor!" ~Raqnid was astonished.

Razor is a classmate of Raqnid and also a human incarnated into this world. He was the only loner in the class. Since their incarnation here, Razor is the only one who dared to speak out about the agreement to save this world from the threat of the Demon King. He didn't want to risk his life to save the lives of people in this unknown world. At first, his opinions began to be agreed by others, but Ray has eliminated all his opinions and involve everyone in the problems of the population in this world.

"Uhm... ah... oh... it's been a while!" Raqnid stuttered.

*RAZOR!!! How did I end up running into him? It's all that old man's fault. Why did I let his words get to me! If it weren't for his stupid game, I wouldn't be in this mess. I hope Razor didn't see me kill those Minotaurs!* Raqnid thought to himself as he pondered the situation.

"You did great, Raqnid, killing those Minotaurs!" Razor praised.

*Arghhhh... He saw me! What do I do now?* Raqnid thought.

"Haha!" Raqnid replied.

"Are you blind, kid? I killed most of those Minotaurs earlier!" Wells chimed in.

*I forgot this old man was here. Good now i make an excuse!* Raqnid thought.

"Ah, Uncle Wells, I forgot about you! You're injured... right! I'll take you to the Elf city for treatment," Raqnid said.

"Huh? What's wrong with you, kid! Playing tricks on me? When did I get injured... umm," Wells said.

Raqnid covered Wells' mouth with his hand to keep him from talking.

"Hahaha, Uncle, hold on a bit, i know it’s painful! Alright, we're leaving, Razor. Thank you!" Raqnid dragged Wells along with him while keeping Wells mouth shut.

"Wait!... We have Healer with us. Please! We need your help, Raqnid!" Razor called out.

"ARGHHH!" Raqnid screamed as Wells bit his hand and escaped from his grasp.

"How dare you, kid, forcing me to follow your orders!... I'm not even injured!" Wells said.

"Ugh! Razor, you need help right! Take this old man, he can help you," Raqnid said.

"Not enough! This is not an small matter; it involves the Demon King. We need your strength, both of you!" Razor insisted.

"Demon King!" Wells exclaimed.

"The Demon King isn't our concern; that's the Hero's job. Let them handle it," Raqnid said.

"They might not be able to defeat the Demon King with their current strength now!" Razor argued.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Raqnid asked.

"With their current strength, they might not be able to kill the Demon King!" Razor repeat.

"Right now, maybe not! In two years, they probably will," Raqnid replied.

"I agree with you, in two years. But they might not have that much time!" Razor said.

"What do you mean, kid?" Wells asked.

"War may break out soon... what can I say, it could happen within a year or less," Razor said.

"HUH? How do you know? Are you sure?" Raqnid and Wells were both shocked.

"We've seen it ourselves, how the Demon King is ready preparing his armies for war," Razor explained.