Chapter 7

I turned towards the person and looked.

"Oh, it's you, Fat," I replied.

I asked Fat, "Which group did you choose, Fat?"

"Same as always, Guardian Group, easy and straightforward... HAHA," Fat answered without hesitation.

I couldn't control the expression on my face and showed my joy to Fat.

I pondered for a moment in my mind, realizing that I had chosen the right friend all along.

Then, a thought crossed my mind, "Where is my other good friend?"

I asked Fat, "Where is Sora?"

"I've been looking for him too, Raqnid. I thought he would be with you," Fat responded.

"I went to the Support Group to find him, but I didn't see Sora there either," I said.

Fat and I suddenly felt compelled to look towards the Hero Group.

Fat turned his gaze towards the Hero Group as well.

In our hearts, we both thought, "This is impossible," as it seemed unlikely for someone who lacked a strong sense of direction and merely followed our lead.

Although these thoughts arose in our hearts, our eyes wandered towards the Hero Group.

We could see a person from behind who resembled Sora—a boy, with a slender and delicate frame.

What surprised both of us was that the person with Sora's physique was surrounded by many people from the Hero Group.

According to our history, Sora had never been that popular.

"Is that really Sora?" became the question in our minds.