Chapter 43 - Demon King Volkanon

Razor and his group walked onto the battlefield from the side. They wanted to quickly activate the Dragon Heart.

"Huh?"

"Oi... oi... oi... ain't you Razor?" Jones asked, being nearby.

Razor continued walking, ignoring Jones.

"Indeed... it's Razor. The loner, right? Haha... it's been a while, Razor. You look different now." - Jones friends.

"What are you doing here, Razor?" Jones inquired.

Razor and his team kept moving toward the palace area, ignoring Jones' questions. This irritated Jones.

"Oi... how dare you ignore me!" Jones grabbed Razor's shoulder.

"Stop!" Paul intervened, holding Jones back.

"Who are you to stop me, dwarf!" Jones retorted.

*Huh? Why can't I move my hand? Who's this dwarf? He's strong!* Jones thought.

"Ahhh... let go of my hand!" Jones released his hand from Razor's shoulder.

"Heehhhh... I will remember what happened today, Razor!"

"GARGHHHH!"

Demon Lord Pico appeared in front of them with her army. She opened portals that brought monsters. A dozen portal doors emerged nearby them.

"Destroy them all, Tehee!" Demon Lord Pico commanded.

"Who's the kid sitting on top of the Minotaur?" Jones companion.

"I don't know, but what I'm sure of is that kid summoned all these monsters! If we defeat that kid, we'll surely get a lot of rewards," replied Jones.

"If that's the case, what are we waiting for! Let's go!" Jones and his friends rushed toward Demon Lord Pico to defeat her.

"Wait, Jones! That kid is not..." Razor tried to stop them, but his words were ignored.

"Only now you want to talk to me. It's too late; don't expect me to let you steal my glory," Jones said, ignoring Razor's words.

"Hiyarrghhh... you're dead, kid!" Jones swung his sword at Demon Lord Pico.

‘Whooosshhh’

The Minotaur carrying Demon Lord Pico swiftly swung its large sword. The attack was so fast that Jones' companions couldn't evade in time. "Arrghhh!" In the blink of an eye, all of Jones' friends were killed by the attack.

‘Claanng!’ Jones managed to parry the Minotaur's attack with his sword.

"Huh? Ughhh..." Jones was stunned, seeing his friends die in front of him. He could only kneel before the Minotaur as his legs lost the strength to escape.

“Grrrrrrrrr!”

*This Minotaur is stronger and faster than usual. I don't want to die here. Someone help...* Jones couldn't speak anymore as fear gripped him.

"So boring, why are you so weak? Pico just wants to have fun, Tehee!"

*Who is this kid?* Jones still didn't know the true identity of Demon Lord Pico.

"Finish him, Tehee!" Demon Lord Pico gave the order.

The Minotaur lifted its large sword. Jones, who was beneath the sword, could only watch in horror.

*Gulp, HELP!* Jones closed his eyes.

‘Whooosh’

‘Dhoooom’ The area shattered and crumbled after being struck by the Minotaur's sword.