Chapter 36 - Mission Complete

'Haaawwwwkkk'

The two attacks clashed, and eventually Raqnid's attack successfully broke through the dragon's attack. The arrow resembling a hawk moved swiftly, striking the dragon.

'KBOOMMM!!!'

A powerful gust of wind pushed back from the explosion. Raqnid was thrown backward as a result.

Thrilling moments for both Raqnid and the woman, as they anxiously observed whether the attack had killed the dragon or not.

'Huh?' Thick smoke obscured the woman's view. The aftermath of the explosion was still visible.

"Ahh!" Raqnid, lying on the ground, couldn't lift his head to see. His eyelids grew heavy and slowly closed.

As the smoke gradually cleared, the dragon was still standing. 'Impossible!'

‘Kid, run! The dragon is still alive!’ the woman warned Raqnid.

"Huh?" The woman's cries were in vain; Raqnid was already losing consciousness. A 'ting' sound echoed before his eyes closed completely, catching a glimpse of the displayed message.

-You gain a new title!
[Dragon Slayer] [Title]

‘This kid is unconscious, damn! Another victim lost to this dragon. I thought after I sealed this dragon here, there wouldn't be any more lives sacrificed. I was so naive! Arghhhhh!’

'Dooom!!!' a loud thud resounded.

'Huh?' The sound came from the dragon. The woman was astonished to see the dragon collapse to the ground, fulfilling the long-held vision.

‘Finally!’

'Krekk!' The crystal sphere in which the woman was confined cracked and shattered. After all this time, she emerged from the crystal sphere, a single tear escaping before she lost consciousness.

After a few hours...

"Ahhhh!" Raqnid woke up, his right hand clutching his throbbing head. After a few moments, he became aware of his surroundings.

"Huh? ...the dragon? I need to kil—l" his eyes were fixed on the dragon.

"Did the dragon fall to the ground? Is it dead?" Raqnid's eyes then focused on the notification he received. He opened it.

-Congratulations-
-Arch Dragon Defeated-

After seeing the notification, he could finally exhale a sigh of relief. Tense muscles could relax. "Hurghhhh! Finally, all this suffering is over."

-You gain a new skill x4
-You gain a new passive x2
-Level Up x60

Raqnid walked toward the dragon. He couldn't believe he had killed the dragon with his own eyes. It seemed like a dream to him. A dragon the size of two cargo planes lay before him.

"Drop?" Raqnid noticed something shining in the distance and headed towards it.

There was a golden ball, dragon scales, claws, and more. The shine came from that golden ball.

"What's this? I've never seen this before." Raqnid examined the ball.

"Huh... Ehhh... This... this is... DRAGON HEART!" Raqnid exclaimed in surprise at what he saw.

"After so long... finally found it!" Raqnid sat down. He reminisced about everything he went through just to find that golden ball.

"Ha... ha... Haha... Haha... Hahahahaha! I found it! Razor! I found it! WOOHOO!" he screamed with joy.

Without wasting any more time, Raqnid stored all the items he obtained from the dragon in his inventory. Once done, he remembered something.

"The Elf woman!" Raqnid ran towards where the woman was trapped.