Chapter 47. ~Chaos, Chaos.~

Y/N POV

~~~~~~~~

Nightmare dropped to his knees, and Killer knelt down, hugging him again. "Never do this again. Please. Never- Never die again."

"No promises, but..." Killer kissed Nightmare's skull. "I'll try, Nighty."

I watched, smiling, as they sat there. Killer looked up at me and gave me a grateful nod.

"Alright, yippee, Killer's back, hallelujah, but will someone FOR THE LOVE OF ASGORE TELL ME HOW?!" Dust interrupted, breaking the silence.

"I'm curious as well." Dream murmured.

"Well, uh-" I scratched the back of my neck. "After Killer died... I started to see his ghost. Like Nightmare saw me when I was dead. So, I, uh, started looking for a way to bring him back. Eventually, I stumbled across the revival books, and I did it."

"Yes, but how?" Dust narrowed his sockets.

"...I transferred some of my determination to Killer." I mumbled, my soul appearing over my chest. It was half white, half S/C. Killer's target was the same. half white, half red.

Nightmare stood up and gave me a hug. "You won't be able to come back from death now."

"I know." I hugged him back. "But it's worth it."

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Anything for my big brother." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and returned to Killer side. "We should all get back."

We all nodded and teleported away.

~~~~~~~~

"WHO WANTS TO PARTY?" Horror shouted, running into the living room with a bunch of alcohol bottles.

Dust grabbed one and carried it back over to me. "Want some~?"

I shrugged. "Sure, why not."

He popped the bottle open and took a sip, then handed some to me.

"Whoa, should we be letting Blue drink?" Ink raised a bony eyebrow.

"He'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiineeeee." Horror reassured. "He's old enough, right?"

Blue nodded, sipping on a bottle.

"This is gonna go well." I sighed as I took another sip.

Fresh had disappeared earlier, probably overwhelmed by the amount of 'sin' in the house and Fell was with Blue.

Killer poked Nightmare's ribcage. "That's cute. How you did that with the knife."

Nightmare bonked Killer on the skull with a tendril. "Personal space, Kills."

"You're boring." He grumbled.

"I'm as dull as XTale." Nightmare sighed dramtically.

"Wh- XTale isn't boring!" Cross protested.

"It's a white pit of nothingness. 'Course it's boring." Fell snickered.

"YOU'RE boring, edgy!"

"How am I boring? My AU is awesome."

Dream pinched the bridge of his nose. "Guys, stop fighting."

"Nah, let them fight." Ink snorted. "It's fun."

Cross and Fell kept throwing insults at each other. I drowned them out, focusing on Dust as he grabbed another bottle.

I took a sip and rubbed my eyes. I could feel the alcohol kicking in already. "Maybe we should stop." I whispered.