Chapter 31. ~I want you. [NSFW].~

[WARNING. THIS CHAPTER HAS HEAVY NSFW. THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE THAT TYPE OF STUFF CAN GO READ THE SFW VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER.]

~~~~~~~~

Ink POV

~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna get Blue from Underswap so we can go back to Dusttale." Dream said, teleporting away.

I hope Dust hasn't terrorized Y/N too much. I thought, amusement rising. I wonder what we're gonna find. Hopefully they didn't make a mess. Knowing them, they probably did.

"Got him. Let's go." Dream materialized with Blue beside him. I nodded and we all teleported away.

~~~~~~~~

I saw Dust and Y/N curled up on the couch, wrapped in a warm blanket and asleep. I smiled, knowing that Y/N obviously wasn't as afraid of him anymore. I walked over and adjusted the blanket so they wouldn't be cold.

"THE KITCHEN!" Blue gasped.

"What ha- Oh." I turned and frowned as Blue ran into a blown-up kitchen. "What the fuck?"

There were burn marks on the walls, and the stove obviously was not going to be working any time soon. The fridge looked burned but intact, and the counters had soot all over them.

"What happened?" Blue stared at the disheveled kitchen.

"I think they blew it up." I said stupidly.

"WELL, NO KIDDING!" Blue whirled around.

"Guys, keep it down. We don't want to wake Y/N and Dust." Dream whispered.

"Huh?" Blue looked at the couch. "Aw! They're so adorable."

"Maybe we should just head back to the Doodlesphere." I suggested. "Leave them alone again, hm?"

"We leave them alone for a day and come back with a blown-up kitchen, and you want to leave them alone again?" Dream raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Blue smiled. "I'll try my best to fix what I can when we get back!"

"Oh, alright." Dream nodded. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

~~~~~~~~

I let out a yawn and opened my eyes. Dust had an arm wrapped around me and was sleeping quietly. I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

"Hmmhmn." He cracked open an eye socket. "...Y/N?"

"Morning." I said with a little grin.

"Mmmhm hi." He pulled me closer. "I don't wanna get up yet. Too..." He let out a yawn. "Tired."

I giggled and smiled more. "We can just cuddle if you want."

He blushed. "You w-worded that horrible. Makes it sound like we're a... Thing." He frowned.

I pressed my side against his ribcage. "I mean... Is there something wrong with that?"

"What are you saying?" He yawned again.

Oh gosh, what am I saying? I thought. Do- Do I want to be in a relationship with him? I mean... He did kill me, but... He's so sweet sometimes... And he obviously cares... And I care about him, too. "I- Um... I- I dunno."

"Let's just stay friends for now, mk?" He closed his eyes, ending the conversation.

"...Ok."

~~~~~~~~