Chapter 3

Liv's POV:

I could sense that whatever Torrey had planned out with me was bad. And something that would never happen. Just by the fact on how she smelt like she just came from a sex charade including the amount of hickeys I spotted on her neck told me what I needed to know from her.

I always had a demeanour that made girls and guys drawn to me. Maybe it was my exposing outfits, maybe my attitude or even just my looks made them want me. I knew girls like Torrey Newton.

They are easy, charismatic, unreliable, fuck-able and only there for the moment. I could sense it when I first looked at her brown eyes. How her eyes already fell down to my chest.

She might think that just because we might live in the same house, would make it easy for her to have her rounds with me in but I'm not easy. Or attracted to her. In fact I find it oddly weird that she calls me sis then starts hitting on me.

My thoughts continue to prove I'm right about this weird family. I headed to the new room hoping to escape everyone. Yet I'm introduced to a cat. I hate cats.

The cats fur reminded me of a Siberian cat. The cat stared at my every move and as I tried to leave the room, it meowed.

I look back to see it in my bed now. It leaned its head at me like I was the trespasser. I look over and see an almost finish plastic water bottle. I grab it and start to shake it hoping it would scare the cat but the Siberian stood it's ground.

I start to hear whistling coming from the hall. "Rickyy?" I hear the familiar voice of Torrey come in closer. I hear footsteps coming from behind and glance to see her leaning against the door with her arms pressed together showing a slight visible of her biceps.

"Tell this Ricky to leave" I look at her as she just smirks. "I mean this is his room" she exclaimed stepping in. She walked over to me making me look up to her.

"He must think you snuck in here without permission" she grinned making me more annoyed then I already was. "I'm not stupid. This room was assigned to me"

"Maybe but does Ricky know that?" She sits on my bed and placed her ear around the cats mouth. She nods her head like a fool. "Oh" she acted like she was listening to him.

"Looks like you offended him and must beg for forgiveness" she said with a serious face. I couldn't help but laugh at her stupidity.

I look at the clock pinned on my wall seeing how it's already 9:00 Pm. I have no time to play with this childish acts. I open the water bottle and pour some water on the cap. I start to splash it on her as she quickly blocks it from Ricky.

"ARE you crazy?" She looked at me with shock holding onto the cat as she got up from the bed moving away from me. I smile at my accomplishment. I pour another water into the cap ready to throw it but she walks away out of my room.

She drops the cat on the ground and opens the door in-front of me as Ricky walks in. She closed the door enough for me to not see anything from inside.

"You sure got a temper sis" she said and I walk over to her brown eyes glaring at me with a smirk. Her stupid smirk. She was attractive I would give her that, her round face and dimples cheeks gave her that spark including her short cut hair with both fades on the side.

Yet her confidence and personality made her ugly. I close the door and head back to the bed. Who does she think she is? I lay on the bed and start to hear knocking. "LEAVE ME ALONE"

"That's how you are talking to your mother now?" My mom spoke opening the door. I lean up feeling embarrassed. "Sorry I thought-"

"I know this is all sudden and new and it can overwhelm someone. But I want you to know that I wanted us to be apart of a bigger family and be happy" she smiled making me feel like maybe my thoughts were one sided.

I do my best smile trying to make it seem like I'm just tired. "Yeah maybe you are right"

She softly laughed reminding me of the moment it was just the two of us watching movies all night on a Sunday.

I miss just us. "Goodnight beautiful" she leaned in kissing my forehead before getting up.

I smile at her and she leaves with one. I relax my tired jaw and lay back on the bed. Tomorrow will be different.