Chapter 12

She walked me out of the party as I leaned into the scent of her lavender sweetness. Everywhere seemed so dark that I couldn't see anything.

I felt myself get into a car. The seat was so comfortable that I was already falling asleep on it. My eyes go to her watching as she put on my seatbelt.

Her hair smelt so good. I felt myself frozen when her soft touches came from her hands. She leans back and closed the door.

I could finally breathe. She gets in and begins to drive. The drive felt like hours as my eyes started to swell and I felt myself getting sleepy.

My eyes closed on its own and everything became dark and peaceful. My aching stomach started to relax and my headaches started to calm down. I was finally relaxed after a long time.

Yet it was only temporary. I felt the car stop and I was later pulled out of the car. She wraps my arm around her neck and wraps her arm around my waist softly. She patiently walked slow with me and I couldn't move my eyes at all.

When I did, I just get burning. We made it inside the place and it seems like an apartment. I got glimpses of the elevator and picture frames of the committees.

We made in the elevator and I see her press the 6 floor. My head rests on her shoulder and all I could feel was embarrassment and anxiousness. Yet the more she held onto me, it sort of felt self.

We walked down the hall once the elevator came to a complete stop. She did not say a single word as she opened the door. We head in and it seemed like a dorm.

I felt myself get laid on an cozy double bed. I leaned up feeling the need to puke, my stomach grumble loudly and she looks down on me. "On your left" she said plainly as I got up and rushed to the washroom.

I didn't have enough time to visualize the beauty of the washroom and ended up vomiting in the toilet. I felt my body get better after 10 minutes of vomiting and another 20 minutes just sitting down.

I couldn't bring myself to look at her. I smell like complete vomit, I completely embarrassed myself. I'm now not only a burden to my family but I'm probably a burden for her now. She should be relaxing on her Friday night not helping a stupid girl who got herself drunk.

Whatever moment would might have had was now long gone. I started to hear 2 knocks coming from the door. "You... okay in there?" She asked and honestly no I was not but I already embarrassed myself enough to continue to try like I was okay.

"I'm trying"

Minutes passed and the door opened. I see her walk in with a pair of folded clothes, a towel and a toothbrush. She placed them on the counter and looked back at me.

"Here's what we are going to do. You are going to pick yourself up and get ready" her words were a reminder that this was not who I was. This was the side of me that I hated.

I get up and she walks behind me. Her hands slither down my dress unzipping it up to the waist down. I could feel her breathing me in. "I believe this would give you a head start" she murmured before walking away from the room.

She closes the door and I take off my clothes. I take a steamy shower feeling myself get better by the minute. Memories start pulling back from the party. Not only was Nicklaus still wanting to use me completely drunk out like some sorority girl.

But I felt myself trusting him. Even when it was just in the moment. This is a reminder for me to not give in. To not feel. Everybody always exceeds my worst expectations.

I can't be happy with anyone or anything if I can't even be happy with myself. I look at the soaps that she uses. She had regular soaps nothing extra.

I smelt each of them and I found myself being attracted to one that smelt exactly like her. I use it in every part of my body severing every scent.

Once I finished I headed to the sink with the towel around my waist. I look at the blue toothbrush and smell it. It seemed freshly clean. I brush me teeth as much to the point I could exhale fresh mint with my nose.

I look over at the shirt and pants. It was a Mickey Mouse baggy black shirt with a soft fuzzy pyjamas pants. I breathed in before heading out. I find her making a blanket bed on the ground near the bed even when her roommates bed on the side was empty.

She respected boundaries. She makes eye contact with me and her eyes fall down on my exposed legs. I may have decided to not wear those pants because I just love the attention. Especially from a girl like Maddie.

She stared at my legs longer then I expected. She coughs and gets up. "You should sleep. You probably had a long day" she said plainly walking over to her closet. She picks out her clothes as I laid on the end of the bed.

I covered myself with the blanket watching her unbutton her buttoned shirt. "Who... was that guy?" She asked surprising me as her bra was exposed. She pulls off her shirt and puts on another one waiting for my response in a patient way.

"N.. Nicklaus. He was the owner of the party"

Her face expression changed. She seemed bothered. "Thank you" she looked at me and her eyes softened. She walked over to me and kneeled eyeing me.

"Don't thank me for being forced to be apart of a cruel world" she said glaring at me and making me feel important. Someone worth a value to her. Her eyes remained drawn to me until a buzz came from the washroom. My phone.

She gets up and walks into it. The buzzing became to a stop immediately. She walked back to me and flipped the phone back to me on the bed, I touch the phone and move my finger on her hand.

She stared at the touch unaware of my obvious motives. "You don't need to sleep on the ground. You can lay here"