Chapter 11

Liv's POV:

I see Torrey walk in the kitchen already familiar with the surrounding. A group of three guys walked behind her like guards.

I look over at Nicklaus and he just glared at them. He seemed like he did not expect them coming. "Solid party.. Nick" Torrey said walking up to him and they were both 6'2 so they just looked straight at each other's eyes.

A grin forms on her face as she slaps his cheek softly but it was enough to make him flinch . She then pulls him into a hug as he accepts it.

Her arm tightens against his hold like he became a fragile little boy. "This is... how you Italians greet each other right?" She asked and the trio behind her laugh mercilessly.

He didn't respond but kept a good posture. "What do you want?" He finally spoke up and she scoffed in response. She glared back at her group and laughed.

"What do I want?" She asked again looking back at him. She stepped closer to him and whispered against his ear. Her words took a wheel on him as he clenched his jaw.

She leaned back and his hands turn into fists. I walk back feeling how the energy wasn't right. Yet once I was walking away, I heard a fight break loose.

I walked back seeing him slamming her against his wall. He gripped onto her shirt as all she did was smile showing all the blood on her teeth.

She pointed her hand on her boys before they attacked. "Let go, or you would regret it" her words flew on his face like a spell. He slowly released his grip on her and a punch flew across his face dropping him on the ground.

She stood on top of him breathing out. I didn't know what the bell was happening but all I know was that he did not deserve that.

I walk over to her and she makes eye contact with me. I push her as she leaned against the sink, looking at me confused.

"Do you just like causing issues everywhere you go?" It was like I wasn't myself anymore.

It felt like all the anger I have held was caused by her. She was my target and I needed to finish the job. She stepped closer to me and before I could react she pulled me in closer to her.

I felt her grip against my shoulders as she pressed me against the fridge as the crowd stopped partying. Her eyes gazed into mine as her grip on me was strong but not painful.

"Stay away" her breath pressed against my lips that felt like poison. She released her hold on me giving me the strength back to slap her across the face. She smiled touching the mark. I heard loud footsteps coming back and I see Nicklaus.

He stepped in and flared at her. "Touch her again and I will... end you" she did not seem fazed as my anger for her grew more.

She is what I hate the most about the rich.

She always acts like she owns everything, and everyone. Everyone and everything most go according to her script . Everything always has to be about her.

Not anymore. I won't let her control me. "NICKLAUS" my shout made him alert about his surrounding and he slowly looked at me.

I walked to him and he gazed down at me. His grey brown eyes turned into hunger. I grab onto his hand pulling him as we made it to the dance floor. Everyone looked at us as we were now the new gossip everyone would be talking about.

I look around and see an upper porch as my eyes land on the DJ. He hovered over his booth looking at us forgetting his job.

I look back at Nicklaus and he catched my sudden direction. He looked back at the Dj and the dj immediately starts to play music.

The crowd slowly started to dance again and he wrapped his arm around my waist slowly leaning down to my ear. "Did she hurt you? I swear if she di-"

"No. She didn't. She doesn't scare me" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he made eye contact with me. He still seemed bothered as his left cheek swelled.

I tried to feel some sort of connection with him but I just couldn't. He was attractive, protective and extremely masculine. Yet he didn't give me the buzz.

I glance to the kitchen seeing Torrey sipping from a glass eyeing me. Her eyes stayed on me the entire dance. I felt a sort of excitement coming from her jealousy and I wanted more.

I look back at him and slowly move my hands to his upper neck pulling him in for a kiss. He pressed his lips against mine softly and tightened his grip against my waist.

He tasted like bourbon and a saltiness that made my head swim. I part my lips opening them as he followed my lead. He explored my mouth with his tongue whiling the music changed again and more people crowded the room dancing.

I wanted him to go harder as I sucked on his bottom lip hard enough that I could taste a peck of blood. He pulled me in closer gripping onto my ass. His beard tickled my skin making my body get electrocuted.

I couldn't help but open my eyes and look back seeing that she was already gone. He broke the kiss whispering something in my ear that sounded like none sense. Then proceeds to cups my face in his hands and I remember to pretend.

I see a women in a bikini walked in the crowd with a plate of glasses. I call her over and take enough shots to start to feel something. He softly chuckled taking the same amount as me but not enough.

He pulls me back for a kiss breaking my 10th shot. "Let's...go to my room" his words sounded like an echo as everywhere around me started to be some shades.

He didn't wait for any response as he grabbed my hand pulling me out of the floor. I could barely feel my legs as I held onto him for some control. He wrapped his arm around me and we made it to the staircase.

He helped me walk up and every step I made I felt like vomiting. He suddenly stops as I heard echoing of words coming from behind. I look over to see her.

"Nick I think it's best if she stays down here" I heard her familiar voice and I felt myself drawn to it. Before I know it my legs started walking back down but he pulled back up him. His grip on my arm was stronger then before.

I felt myself telling him to let go but I could not hear it. "NICK LET HER GO" her shout woke me up as I look over to see Maddie. She stood closer then before and I see her arm around my waist pulling me to her.

His grip loosened as I pulled away from him. "Get the fuck out of my party"