Chapter 4

Liv's POV:

I start to hear laughing coming from outside my door making my ears hurt. I couldn't even try to open my eyes since the curtain was wide open. I cover myself with the blanket hopping the sun will go down but instead I hear the door open.

"FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE" William shouted enough to make me jump. I uncover myself seeing him smiling. I just moved in and I already got college ? Why couldn't they tell me this before hand. I didn't even apply or even joined into any dorms.

What am I suffering so much? He walks in with something behind his back making me annoyed but a bit curious.

He shows a purple icing chocolate cupcake with a emoji of a smudged smiley face.

"I'm not the best cooker in the house but I tried"

"Really? I couldn't tell" I accept the cupcake. If did smell good but I watching my carbs right now. Last summer I was in a soccer team and our coach was very strict in making us perfect.

Every morning we would wake up at 5:20 and run a lap for 2 hours then workout for the remaining day. It was insufferable but it did improve my body. Which also made people take notice on it.

I watched him get up and everything around me started to volume up making me forget what he was saying. He walked out closing the door. I get up and walked to my own bathroom. Everything was just so rich. The sink was silver, the brushes were metal, and even the shower head was gold.

I still got ready and decided to wear a dark purple round neck long sleeve and cut the ending parts to show off my belly piercing. Including grey cargo pants.

I straighten my hair and applied some makeup not a lot that people would notice but enough to make my face look less dead

I headed out to the hallway seeing no one. I plugged in my air plugs and starting my playlist. I headed downstairs and was welcomed with the scent of fresh bacon.

I see everyone rushing between the kitchen. My mom waves at me with a cup of coffee in her grasp, Matthew is cooking the bacon, Shawn is reading a book on the chair of the dining room, William is also reading and then there's Torrey.

She was on her phone seeming to be texting like she was on tinder. I head over and see plates surrounding the table with eggs and bacon.

It did look good so I grab a piece of bacon but the plate was scooped by Torrey. She placed it on her side of the table and went back on her phone. What the hell is her problem? Matthew looks at me and points at the other side of the plate. I grab it and sit down beside my mom.

I see her talking and I take my earplugs off. "... and the school had over 4.5 rating for the last 10 years" she babbled looking through her iPad.

"Most of the time, schools with high rating our always the ones that are the trashiest with the worst students"

My mom chuckled, as she continued to swipe. "Then looks like you came from a trashy school then" I heard Torrey mumble. Her face remained bland making me question what was that whole act from yesterday.

"We don't have any rating, it was a boarding school" my comment made her take a glance at me. Her eyes sparked questions without speaking. Yet she looked back at her phone.

The rest of breakfast went surprisingly well. Everyone aside from Torrey we're happy talking about new events or things they had planned out today.

Mathew was going to drive me and Torry to school but William wanted to. We sat in his blue Honda civic. I sat in the front not wanting to stay anywhere near her.

He drives and all I could stare at was the window because inside my gut I felt her stares from behind.

We make it to cheering coming from the school. The spring tree's blossomed in-front of the school and students roamed everywhere with smiles in their faces. It was like a commercial.

He parks and I hear the door from the back open seeing her walk out. She walks through the crowd and is immediately welcomed by everyone. "She's not a monday person" he said breaking my contact. I don't feel a single truth from his words as I just head out to the car.

I look for any other entrance to the school but unfortunately the only entrance was through the crowd, through Torrey.

I walk in pushing my way though the stares of me. Some were filled with questions while other were filled with lust. I knew I was attractive but enough that I might have become the new it girl was way to unexpected.

Even with all the stares drawn to me, all I felt was one stare entering through my entire body. I look at the void of feelings and see her.

Her black eyes were drawn to my soul. I felt bolts of electricity fly through my spine the more I walked away from her reach. I turned around still finding myself drawn to them.

Her curly hair covered her face once she stopped looking at me making it hard for me to a catch a vision of her features. She is gorgeous. I focus back outside of my thoughts and made my way into the school.

The first thing I see is a map. The map showed the inside frame of the school and it was so much floors that I thought it was the basement.

I walked into the other door finally entering the school. My eyes went up at how big the school was. This wasn't a college, it was a whole academy.