Chapter 9

Liv POV:

"You coming to the party?" Olivia asked through the phone. I roamed around the row looking at the freezer filled with different drinks.

"Yeah I'm at the gas station around st. Macklevin" I picked an Fanta bottle and headed to the front row.

"Okay, we would pick you up. COMING soon love" Olivia shouted and the phone dials out. I place the phone back in my purse.

I wore a solid red/orange tie dye body-con dress

I wore a solid red/orange tie dye body-con dress. The dress was tighter then I expected since I ordered it online.

I covered myself with a maroon leather trench coat, enough to make me look better but make my body feel cold.

I paid the $2.98 Fanta and headed outside. I sat down on the hard concrete bench. I take a sip hoping this won't make me want to drink when I get there.

I get another call on my phone. How fast are they? Wow. "Where are you?" I asked searching the area for any cars.

"Where am I? Where are you? You were supposed to be home right after your classes" I hear my mom speak out of breath.

"I thought after all of this honeymoon you have been going through, you won't notice your only daughter has left" she needed to acknowledge her actions and I know she was going to start projecting.

"Honeymoon? We can't even do a honeymoon because I always have to take your feelings to consideration" she growls out making me angrier then I even was before.

My feeling? She never takes my feeling to consideration. If she did I wouldn't be stuck in freaking California.

"There's not to consider about. I'm good"

"Please.. you have been side eyeing and barley talking to your family"

"THEY ARE NOT MY FUCKING family. They are yours. Stop trying to force me to be apart of your perfect rich life" I hang up the phone before I broke it.

A loud blasting music comes in the parking way taking me off my breaking point by a inch. I put in my AirPods and put on some smiths.

I look over and see 4 people come in by looking at their rich perky shoes. I look back at my phone and for some reason I was hoping for her to call back.

But she didn't.

She gave up like she gave up on us. On me.

I focus on my breathing and my body becomes less tense. The ground vibrates and I see 3 people walking back into the parking lot.

I start to hear echo talking come from behind me. I take out a pod and look over to see fucking Torrey. She wore a plain out white black tank top showing off her tattoos but even caring about her appearance anymore.

She walks over and sits down next to me. "BRO YOU COMING?" I hear one of guys look at her.

She doesn't say a word and I watch them head in the car waiting. I look over at her and catch her gaze at me. "You heading to the party huh" she said looking over at my dress, and I watched her eyes fall down on my exposed shaved legs.

I cover them with my dress and look over at her stack of beer can rattle. "Here" she takes a corona out and bites out the cap. She then gives me it unwillingly.

I shouldn't drink but I need to. I take a full sip feeling my throat burn. "Seems like you had a stressful night" She said again basically narrating the whole situation.

"Glad to see that you do notice things don't result around you all the time"

She smiled enough to show her teeth which had a star on the end on her outer layer. "Yeah. How can I not when someone so beautiful is out here all by herself " she said lowering her laugh. Her eyes moved back and forth with mine not giving out a second of eye contact.

It was obvious she is trying to get in my pants right now and spoiler it's not going to happen. Yet two can play the game.

I leaned closer to her and her eyes widen a little. "Look as much as you want. You never going to touch me, feel me, or even fuck me"

I felt any chest rise up and my heart beat a little faster just by watching her clench her jaw and softy grin.

She leaned closer to me enough that I can smell and even feel her breathe. Her soft pink lips looked at mine and her eyes looked into mine harder then ever.

"Good. I don't fuck basics" she whispered blowing an exposed cigarette smoke on my face. She gets up and walks down the car.

God she gets on my nerves. Another car pulls over fast to the store. They park horizontally and a loud honk comes from it.

"GET IN" I hear Mackenzie and I see her put her head through the window frame smiling at me. I get up carrying the bottle as I rush down with my heels to the car.

I get in from the backseat and loud screaming comes from the two. I panicked thinking something happened. "Girl your dress looks gorgeous" Mackenzie spoke out making me laugh.

I look at their dresses seeing Mackenzie wearing a Larana caramel cut out long sleeve.

Olivia wore a black laced tease bustier dress and a black tight skirt

We drive down the street and make it to the party.