Chapter 38

Liv's POV:

Last time I saw Torrey was when she said she was going to take a shower. That was 40 minutes ago.

Isaiah gave me a spare room in the meanwhile. It seemed untouched in months but not in a bad way. The sheets were covered nicely, and there was a tv at least.

I've been laying on the bed trying to sleep but I couldn't. I start to feel pain against my knee as I uncovered myself and turned on the light. I see scrape on my knee and some blood was coming out.

Shit, I forgot. I look into the cabinets and I don't see anything useable and all I see is condoms, candle, etc.

Gross.

I get up and head out to find the washroom. I look over down the hall and I see the washroom.

The light was still on and I was thinking Torrey or Isaiah left it on. I open the unlocked door and see Torrey.

She was naked and steam was coming out of the shower. I was mainly focused on the steam because it made her body look so... nice.

Her ass was perfectly formed, her back was tight because she was obviously fit, but it had bruises.

She was a fighter. Her eyes were closed as she turned to the side to move her hair down and my eyes unconsciously moved down her v line to see.. a dick.

She had a dick? And it was huge. At least bigger then I have ever encountered. Now I see why maddy dated her because it definitely wasn't because of her personality.

My eyes begin to hurt from not closing it once, I look back up and I see her eyes on me.

"Sorry" I close the door and rush back to my room.

What the fuck just happened?

I wipe my eyes wishing this was a dream and I wasn't just fasciated by her body.

I had this weird feeling in parts that should be sleeping and only awake for Maddy.

I'm definitely still drunk. I went to go lay down and i still felt the feeling like it was begging to come out.

Fuck

I put my hand down trying to clear my mind and just think of Maddy. But glimpse of Torrey and her body kept spinning my mind.

I touch myself and I never been so wet. I close my eyes wanting to cry because why the fuck am I thinking of Torrey. I hate her.

I do.

But my fingers tingle me as I push my two fingers in me. I felt a scream come up my throat as I bit my shirt as I couldn't control my fingers anymore. It kept pushing in and out.

My fingers were soaked and I hated myself for it. I had to stop. I just had too. I force my fingers out wanting to put it back in.

I look over at napkins and clean my hands with it and place it inside the mini garbage beside the cabinet.

I lean closer to the wall trying to sleep until I start to hear my door handle wiggle.

The door opens and I see Torrey. She was now covered with a white tank top and boxer pants.

"... there's no more rooms and the room Shawns in sticks of puke" she said stepping in not caring for an invite.

"That's ironic because you smell like puke everyday"

She smirks like it was an compliment as she stepped closer to me." Is that why you were eye fucking me? Because I smelt like puke?" She said making my heart beat faster then ever.