Chapter 41

Liv's POV:

He walks over to me while rubbing his hands like he touched dirt. I tried to not make any eye contact with Torrey.

Yet after everything... I wanted to know if she was okay. "You haven't been home in 3 days. Your mom... and I were very worried and I believe it was Torrey's fault to blame since she came her with Shawn" he said like this wasn't weird. How he just switched the conversation like he wasn't about to hit his own daughter.

I can't be in a home like that again. Not after everything. But in order to do that.. I must diffuse the situation.

"I came with Torrey yes... Shawn needed help. It wasn't Torrey's fault" I never thought I would find myself defending Torrey but after what I just saw... it seemed like she needed it.

I feel her stare at me but I don't look at her. I can't. He parts his lips and looks back at Torrey. "Is this true?" He asked as I didn't hear anything for a minute until she said "No... I brought Shawn to the party.. I made him drink.. I made him do fucking Molly. It was me... not Shawn"

What the fuck? Why is she... putting a target on her back? I look down at Chris hand and see him form a fist again. "We having a family brunch this evening... I don't have time for you Torrey right now. I just don't" is all he said before walking away.

"Why.. did you do that? I mean.. I was protecting you" as I spoke those words she clicked on the elevator and headed inside.

She leaned against the wall and faced the ceiling. I can't just be stuck here with question swirling my brain so I head inside.

"No head out.. take the stairs" she did stoping the door from closing as she placed her arm in. She looked at me finally and her eyes were shaking. Like she was on a verge of tears.

I look at her lip and see a small bruise. He hit her. He fucking hit her. "No..." I knew that silence was often better then asking if you are okay. Because in the end you never are.

Her lips quivers as she leans back against the wall. The door slowly closes as she turns around and places her hands on the rims.

She starts to punch the wall as the elevator begins to shake. I turn and click on the top button. "Torrey stop" my words don't stop her. "TORREY" her fist turn red as she continues to punch harder.

I rush over to her. I touch her shoulder and her body tenses up. She slows down her punching and presses her hands against the wall. "Torrey" I pull her arm back as she turns over to me. Her eyes were so red, and so full of sadness. It was like she had been holding her tears forever.

I know the exact feeling. I tiptoe to her and pressed my cheek against her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her. I could her hear quiet cries as she slowly moved her arms around my waist squeezing me in.

She moved her hands around as she pressed her hand on my back gripping it softly as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

My hands move up to her hair as my fingers uncontrollably go through it. I rub back and fourth hoping to ease her as her tears became silent. She leaned back and her eyes slowly opened to me.

Her lips parted as her hands move up to my neck and wraps them around the side of my neck. Her thumb softly slides against my chin.

"Maddy or me?" She whispered as my heart skipped a beat. "W- what?" I felt my throat get dry as she looked back into my eyes.

"The hickey" she whispered and I look down at her thumb seeing her caress the hickey with it.

"Does it matter?"

"No it doesn't " is all she said before she claimed my lips and inhaled the air out. She grips against my neck harder and moves me against the wall as she leaned closer making me separate my legs.

I was no longer in control. She was. I couldn't help but feel submissive. I never feel submissive. I move my hand up her white shirt as I grip against her chain and pull her closer to me as she bit my bottom lip.

She moved her hands down and squeezed my ass against my legging as I felt her entire hand fit on one cheek.

It was painful but good painful. She inserted her tongue inside and our tongues fight for dominance. The feeling she gives me makes me hate her even more. Everything is all fucked, and I can't help but want to continue fucking things up.

I lean back gasping for air as she moves away and start to kiss my neck. "Torrey.. we should stop" she doesn't listen as she starts to grind against me making me wet. She moved up my neck and kissed me again.

Her soft lips tingled my skin and her smell of old spice and yesterday cologne.

"Torrey" I lean back gasping for more air as she paused and looked at me with her lips still parted. Her eyes were so lost. I couldn't even see myself in them. She was hurting and using me as a way to cope since Maddy wasn't around.

"I said this will never happen again. I meant it" it's what's best for us. I'm going to be her sister soon and I can't be fucking or even kissing her.

It's forbidden.

She licks my lipgloss off her lips as she leaned back and breathed out. "Your right. This is wrong" she said fixing her shirt as she leaned away from me.

She's right. This is wrong. Yet why does it feel so good to do something forbidden. My eyes lean down seeing her dick hard and it leaned almost half close to her knee.

Fuck.

I felt my insides tingle as she clicks the stop button and the elevator continues.

The door opens and we walk out at the same time. At the same speed and she goes left to her room and I go to right.

"Liv... don't tell anyone about my father. I have everything all figured out" she said before I opened the door.

"Do you?" I look back at her as she clenched her jaw and went to her room.