Chapter 6

"So where did you come from?" She asked while I tried to catch up with her pace. "New York"

She smiles and looks at me. "You seemed more like a London girl" she said stepping closer to me but not to close. I could smell her for days.

"Is it my accent?"

She starts to laugh to the point I saw her cute teeth. "I mean.. kind of. You are English right?" She asked as her laughing became steadier.

Before my Dad died, me and my mom lived with him in London. It was our home town and I grew up there for 13 years. I do miss it but I also sort of glad have the chance to explore different places.

"Yeah"

She nods her head and stops walking. I see a classroom and I find myself looking at the teacher already teaching. I check my schedule to see it's History.

"Looks like we are here" she said smoothing her hair as I see a small tattoo against her rib. It was a cursive written language that I wasn't aware of.

"Thank you.."

"Maddy" she steps closer to me making my breathing stop. Her eyes gazed at mine and softly smiled. "And you are?" She asked and I felt myself so lost in her eyes I forgot we spoke the same language.

"Liv. Liv Brooklyn"

She smiled and her hand touches my arm making my skin tingle. Her grip was softer then I expected but firm. "See you later" she lets go in a quick second and walks down the hall.

The door opens and I make eye contact with the bald headed teacher with the red polo shirt. "Your late" he said firmly walking back to his desk as i made my in to be introduced by eyes.

The class was bigger then expected. It was more than 40 students. I couldn't believe even how big the classroom is. I walk over to his desk and seeing how the board was already covered with literature.

"Will it be okay if you can give me insight on what I've missed Professor..." I look at his desk and see his name tag. "Winters"

He does not make eye contact with me and the whispering from behind starts. He points at the back row "Ask someone for the notes" he said plainly before sitting back on his chair.

I look back to see some classmates studying already, others were just talking and the more I looked up the more the stares came.

I walked up the stairs seeing who I should ask. The group who seemed to be studying in the front row was not actually studying but instead watching a marathon of movies.

I see all the seats taken beside the back row. I could barley see anything from the board. I see the back row students be blocked from the students in front of them all talking together.

I walked over and I see the empty chair right at the edge of the stairs case. I sit down feeling at bit at ease, from being out of reach.

I start to smell the scent of old spice and feel someone's arm touching mine. I look over seeing his shaved blond and blue eyes looking at me.

"I'm Patrick

"I'm Patrick... what's your name?" He asked and he sounded sort of demanding with it.

"None of your business" I couldn't be bothered by anyone right now. I opened my binder and started to write at least some things from the board.

"Hey! watch who you are talking to" he said firmer then before and I just continued to write hoping he would just stop bothering me.

He slaps my paper making me drop it on the ground. I look at him and all of a sudden I felt anger. I struck his cheek making him turn to that direction. I felt more eyes coming at me and I look back at him seeing him getting up.

"Matt.. be careful" her word spoke with poison making my heart tremble. I look over to see Torrey glaring at him with her hands formed to fist.

He didn't say anything making me question what type of friendship do these people have. She watched his every move as he slowly walked past her and headed down the stairs seating on the front row.

Her blue shirt tighten against her body showing a speck of her abs. I felt my eyes go to her toned arms showing her slight tattoos of symbols of spiders and roses.

Her body tensed and she didn't look at me but kneeled. I tighten my legs feeling her slight touch from her arms as she collected my papers.

She got back up and sat down next to me. "You got the attention.. so what are you going to do with it?" She asked lowering her voice.

Attention? All I ever wanted was some one to pay attention to me. Someone to understand me to the point that I learn more of myself when I am around them. A

"I don't know what you are talking about?" I actually didn't know but I had a feeling that I may had a sense of what she was saying.

If the stares mean the attention that I get it everyday.

She leans back sighing in the process and leans closer to my ear. I could smell a small scent of cigarettes. She points at the crowd from the fourth row and it 4 guys and 2 girls.

Each of them were looking at the board not paying attention by their shout out. "Ever since you came, everyone in this place including those 6 have had their eyes on you" she said with a spite of firmness in her voice. I couldn't help but look at those 6.

I see one of them glance back at me and quickly turns once I made eye contact with me.

I felt a little feeling coming to me, it felt as if I was the centre of attention. Back in high-school I wouldn't really care but in college it's like a whole different feeling. They actually have an reason to be attracted to me.

"You like it don't you. The feeling that comes with the lustful eyes. Knowing that everyone in this room wants to fuck you"

Her voice tickled in my ear almost making me laugh but not in a good way. It was just how conceding she sounded made my skin tingle.

"And that bothers you. No longer being the main attention for your pleasing looks?" I look at her seeing her eyes gazing at me looking for something.

"So you think my looks are pleasing?" She grinned pushing her body to my direction. "I think your looks may fool everyone but it won't fool me because aside from everything in the outside-"

"What?" She interrupts still keeping her smile. "It's a small fragile ego who doesn't have any to do with her life than to seek attention in order to feel good about themselves" I felt sort at ease watching how her smile slowly faded away.

She clenched her jaw and rubbed her chin glancing back at everyone. "At least when I'm done with them, they come running back but for you they would just use you until you are back to nothing" she whispered at my ear before getting up and heading back to the large row.

I felt a sting of anger hit my heart. The bell rung as I got up from my seat and headed out not knowing how I would react if someone came close to me.