Chapter 31

Torrey's POV:

Let her go.

Let. Maddy. Go.

Words spoken from everyone that knew her and how I changed because of her.

For the better and worse.

She's the worst person to ever exist yet she's makes existing fun.

I've seen Maddy with different people and I have never got angry because she was just using them. But with Liv... and how she looked at her made me think differently.

She's gonna destroy the poor girl. Maybe Liv deserves it. Fuck her. She wants to be apart then she better watch out.

Because I would do anything to make Maddy mine. And if that means doing everything in my power to make sure her and Liv don't happen then I will.

I wait in my car, staring at the building. Horny people crowding the sidewalk, begging to get in. It was around 10 PM, and Liv wasn't home. That could only mean one thing. She was with Maddy.

The thought of this happening was too soon. They had just met. There was no way Maddie would bring her to a place like this, and no way Liv would agree to come.

I headed out, breathing in the toxic air before walking down to the party. The pulsing music grew louder as I approached the entrance. A bouncer stood at the door, eyeing me warily. He let me in with a nod, his gaze flickering over my face for a moment longer than necessary.

I slipped into the crowded club, my eyes scanning the dimly lit room for any sign of them. It didn't take long for me to spot them. Liv and Maddy stood at the bar, their heads close together as they chatted, occasionally throwing back shots. Maddy's hand rested on Liv's lower back, a possessive gesture that sent a surge of fury through me.

I moved closer, blending into the pulsating crowd, watching as Maddy leaned in to whisper something in Liv's ear, her lips grazing the soft skin. Liv's laughter rang out, and my anger flared even more. She was falling for Maddy, and I couldn't let that happen.

I kept my distance, my eyes never leaving them as they continued to laugh and flirt.

I needed to find a way to get Liv away from her. To show her the truth about Maddy, the truth I had come to learn the hard way. Maddy wasn't capable of love, only destruction. And I would do anything to protect Liv from that.

Protect?

No... I couldn't give two fucks about her. I just need to make her stay far away from Maddie.

I sync with the dancing crowd keeping distance away from them but still being able to see every touch, every laugh, and every shared moment that came.

I see Maddie gazing her surrounding trying to find her next victim to join in for their soon to be threesome. The thought made my blood boil.

Thought this stopped after Adam died but no. She never stopped. I see Maddie whisper into Liv's ear and she gets up and walks into the crowd.

I follow her and see her escape the crowd to an a unknown hall. I look back at Liv seeing her fiddle with her glass while barley making eye contact with anyone.

It was clear she was nervous. I walk over to her hoping I'll have enough time to warn her before Maddie comes back.

I push my way through the crowd. I take her glass and place it on the counter as she made eye contact with me.

"What the Fuck are you doing here?" She asked getting up and I could ask her the same thing but this wasn't the time or place to have an argument.

Grabbing her arm firmly, I pulled her along with me, forcing my way into the crowd. I find my way behind a booth, as the beats of music pounded against the wall.

She pushes me as i release the hold against her arm. She breathes out "What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you stalking me?" Her eyes spike with confusion and anger.

"You shouldn't be here. You don't know what's Maddy capable of or what her intentions with you-"

"I think her intentions are pretty clear. I know why we are here for. I'm not stupid. She told me and I don't care" her voice rose above the music.

"I know what this truly is about. You couldn't give two fucks about me. Your just trying to pull me away from Maddy so you can have her" she continues and I couldn't help but smile.

Any thing I do, she will try to turn it into some sort of manipulation tactic. She will always see the worse in me, and I'm glad.

Because what I'm about to do won't change what she sees in me. Might as well live up to my expectations.

If she won't listen, I'll just have to show her.

"Enjoy the party, heard their selling free margaritas now" I smile attempting to walk past her, just to be grabbed on the arm. She pulls me back and slams me against the wall.

Damn she's strong.

Her eyes blazed with anger. She leans closer as i can smell the vodka from her mouth. "I'm not going to let you ruin this for me" she says and I laugh feeling the sting come from her nails.

"Ruin what? This is a party after all" i shoved her hands off me, leaning closer to her as she glared at me. I walk past her into the crowd hoping to see Maddie. I grab shots of drinks from bartenders walking by the crowd.

I look through the crowd and my eyes finally land on Maddie as she was dancing with Liv. Their body presses against each other as they moved through the sync of the music.

As I lost myself in the rhythm, a girl pressed against me, while moving her body against mine.

I move closer as I felt a girl up against me as I move my hands around her body dancing so I won't get noticed. Or at least so I thought.

As I moved with the rhythm of the music, allowing the girl to touch me every place she wanted, hoping to feel something.

But I couldn't. I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. I glance through the crowd and my eyes automatically lock on Maddie's eyes.

Watching her dance with Liv, distracting her while keeping her gaze on me. The girl pulls me to her and presses her lips against mine.

She grips onto my hair distracting me. Making me lost in the thrill. With each passing moment, the drinks, the partying, and the hunger, I needed more.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE" the Dj shouted and before I could do anything, she grab onto my hand pulling me through the crowd and we make to the room.