Chapter 46

Torrey's POV:

Everything I could taste was her. And she tasted amazing. It was like she, was calming my anger.

"Go slow..okay?" She murmured.

I thrust my cock before putting it inside her. I went slowly as she said, trying to get her to adjust, but she was so tight.

I gripped my hand against the bed, trying to console myself, but her wetness and tightness prevented me from holding.

I lean up and place my hand on her neck, pushing my cock in deeper but steadily. Her moans became louder, and I did not care who could hear them.

I want her screams to pierce people's doors. Her moans echoed as I drew her body closer to me, and the sound of her thighs clapping against me pushed me faster.

Her breasts bounced up and down as she cried out with each pound.

I tried to keep my composure as i went all in. I gave it my all as I felt my thighs burn from the force.

As I thrusted slower and moved my hips in circles feeling her more, I noticed her pussy turning red.

Fuck, she felt great.

Her lips quivered and her eyes stayed on me the entire time, and I could not help but want to kiss her lips.

I lean down, and she grabs my neck with the first chance she gets. She squeezed her thighs against me, making it difficult for me to pull away. "Didn't I say go slowly?" She questioned and I felt guilty. I hope I didn't hurt her.

Before I could say anything, she pushed me and her into the corner, flipping me.

She was now on top, and I felt frozen with emotion. She adjusted my cock in her.

It went in smoothly, her lips quivering with her moans. I could not stop moaning. I never heard myself moan like that. Apparently it did something to her because her hands slid up to my neck and squeezed me again.

She moved my hands to her breast, and I squeezed her nipples hard, causing her to cry out softly.

She softly grinds against me, and I feel my cock being showered with moisture. I moved my hands down to her body, unable to stop staring at it.

She was gorgeous. I placed my hands on her waist and watched as she moved it around like a dancer. She grips my neck, forcing my head to face her. Her eyes were filled with lust.

I pushed deeper into her as her breathing quickened. She pressed her hands against my shoulders as I discovered her g spot.

When I angle myself better, her eyes and head roll up. I move my head in and start sucking on her large breast. Her grip on my wrist tightened as I was unable to hold myself for long.

My body became hot, and our sweats blended together. Our moans became more intense as I gripped her thighs and pushed in and out faster and deeper, feeling like I was about to explode.

I could not cum before her. I wanted her to become a volcano. She rides me in circular motions, sliding her thighs up and down faster than me. I tried to catch up, but couldn't, and my cock began to throb.

"Fuck"

She panted loudly as I felt vibrations on my cock as I pushed my head back and tried to pull away, but she kept riding.

"I'm- I'm going to.." My breathing became more audible, and I felt her hands warm up against my cheek as she whispered "Cum for me." She gets up as my cock began to hurt and begged me to burst.

She arched her back and felt her tongue swirl around my tip. "Fuck" I grip the bed sheet as she opened her mouth and began to suck.

She squeezed my thighs and I leaned over to her. She deepened the suck until I could feel her throat.

This girl is crazy. She kept going until I could not take it anymore and felt my cream explode in her mouth. She groans as I feel her cheeks puff up.

She puts her mouth back in and I could feel her swallow my cum. She sucks the last drop, causing my legs to shake slightly.

She pulls out and wipes her lips. Her eyes lit up for me, and I could not help but kiss her.

I pull her close to me and wrap my lips around hers, tasting my cum.

Her kisses became slow, as did mine, because I did not want the night to end. I don't want to wake up tomorrow and realize what we did was wrong.

That's what I feel is wrong. I lean back, watching her eyes slowly open while her lips remain parted.

Her eyes were so soft, the brown in them appeared to be melting. The way she gazed at me made my heart skip. She scares me.

I was scaring myself. To feel. I caress her cheek as her eyes slowly open. I feel myself lean in again but my heart was stopping me.

"This...was a mistake" my lips became dry as I said those words. It wasn't a mistake but we shouldn't have done it.

I can not let myself in again.

I could feel her clench her jaw as she looked at me with disgust. She scoffed, shrugging me off. I pressed my hands against the bed as she stood up.

I watched her put on her clothes without looking at me. "I'm sorry-"

"...Don't apologize for this. Just stop" she points at me as I stopped talking. She walked away from the room, slamming the door.

I lean back on the bed. I felt frozen as the isolation around me became thicker. As I stood up and approached the window, I heard a car drive by.

I saw his car pull up and knew exactly what I needed to do. Something I had been afraid to do all along.

I've had enough.

I'm sorry, Shawn.