Chapter 39

Torrey's POV:

I couldn't stop myself.

It's like I couldn't control myself anymore. It's just looking at her and now messy her hair was, the smell of blood, how she looked at me at the washroom just made things worse.

And feeling so vulnerable scared me. I exposed myself to her when I shouldn't have. I told her the truth that I couldn't even tell myself. And it... felt good.

But I don't want her to think I'm some.. broken kid that needs help. I don't need help and I don't need anyone.

Not anymore.

I don't know what this is, and I don't have any words to describe her because I still hate her but I want to fuck my anger in her. And I know she wants it too.

She grips onto my hair pulling me to her until there was no more space for us. I move my hands down to her long shirt and my hands move down to her exposed legs. It was so smooth as I move my hand up her thigh while feeling her lips open wide.

I only touched with a finger and she was so wet. I felt my cock throb. I pick her up as she placed her lips back on mine and she wraps her arms around me while moving her hands through my hair.

Even though how much I wanted to enjoy this moment, something in the back of my head told me this was to good to be true.

I lean back from her soft lips as her eyes slowly opened. Our deep breathing was the only sound we can hear.

Her eyes landed on mine as she looked into my eyes. Her eyes then widened a little before pushing me back. "This... never happened" she whispered and I watch her walk out the room without a look back.

I wipe my lips and look around feeling my cock begging for an release. Fuck what did I do? Shit.

What the fuck did I just do? I open the door and look for her but she was no where to be seen.

I head back into the room and couldn't help but roam around the room. I don't know what this feeling of anxiety was. I don't get scared. She freaked out. It's whatever.

She doesn't know what she wants. This proved that her and Maddy shouldn't be together. And maybe this would make her stop looking for Maddy and I'll have her for myself.

Maddy of course.

I felt my feet hurt as I sat on the bed. I start to hear knocking come from the door as my heart skipped a beat.

I walk over and touch the handle. My hand began to shake. What the fuck? I grip onto it forcing the shakiness to stop.

I open the door quickly as the wind blew against me. My eyes land on..Isaiah.

He looked at me confused. "Is everything okay... I heard noise?" He asked and nodded my head.

"Yeah... just arguing. You know... family stuff" I almost choked on the words family. She is anything but family.

Fuck speaking on family. I remember we have a family brunch in the morning.

"How's Shawn?"

"His.. sleeping. Um Liv left... like took your car left" he pointed out as I walk over to the window and see my car no where to be seen.

She really did freak out.

"Um yeah... she went to a friends dorm"

Isaiah nodded. "You will make a great sister" he smiled before walking out.

Sister...

Sounded like an insult.

I need to forget about everything that just happened. I fall on the bed and my dick was still aching.

This is my karma.

I get up and close the door. Lock it too. I sit back on the bed and pull down my boxers.

It was so hard. I never jack off to myself. Not since highschool. So this is new... very new to me.

I must have been very horny. It had been about a month since I last fucked somebody and that somebody was Maddy.

I need to move on. I really do. I know Chris would have wanted that for me. He would be so disappointed.

Yet I didn't care. He died. He left me. He left me to deal with all of this bullshit on my own.

So he can't judge. No one can. I go on my phone and search up some porn.

I feel like I'm 17 again.

I spit on my left hand and begin to stroke my cock until it was moist. I felt like I was on the verge of cumming but my pride made me hold it.

I search up some videos but no of them was worthy. The thought of Liv came again and I know I shouldn't.

I know I shouldn't. I leave the website and head to Instagram. I search through my following and the people who follows me, and I check their following and try to find a mutual who is friends with Olivia and McKenzie.

The fucking dumbo twins. At least that's what I call them and they hate it. Oh how they hate me. I don't know how the fuck they became friends with Liv.

Or why Liv would associate herself with them. I honestly was to hard to even care.

I find her Instagram and thankfully it was public. I look through her 12 photos but the photos were two years old.

I look though them and I begin to stroke while looking at her blue highlight stages and she was in fact a club girl.

Maybe even more then me. She seemed different now. Maybe more mature but before it was like she was high.

She looked sad.

I started to feel uncomfortable and I threw the phone on the bed. I put back on my boxers and head to the washroom and rinse my hands.

I head back to the room and lay on the bed.

I shouldn't have done that. For the first time... I really did feel like garbage.

What is this girl doing to me?