Chapter 8

Torrey's POV:

"How long is this video?" I watched the missionary of two people go at it on the coach.

I tried to angle what I was looking at but I did not want to focus too much on it or else I would get nauseous.

"Shh shut up. I think I get this" Lucas said turning the phone horizontally as we all hovered over him trying to not laugh.

We were currently done with our practice from our basketball game. We are in our locker as some of us were changing, the guys were roaming around with towels around their waist heading back to their lockers after showing and the girls were just changing. We were a unisex team and by that we had to conjoin both genders because we only had one team.

Lucas blasted the sounds of moans as I couldn't look at it any longer.

Lucas is a good guy at heart but he could do things that would make you question the exact extent of his existence.

"Okay can you calm it down before we get evicted from our lockers and forced to change out in the public" Isaiah spoke out slapping his towel on Lucas sweaty back making him ache.

We all laugh as I dried my wet hair. Isaiah is like a brother to me. We were friends before college and we met durning soccer camp 6 years ago. He was the first one to know that I was a lesbian and he never judged me once. Now as sophomores, we have been going strong.

"Christy had been bugging me about how we never did it on the couch and I never understood the pleasure of having you know-"

"Sex?" The crowd laughed from my joke as he looked back at me with full on annoyance. He swings his dirty towel in my arm.

"Funny. But I just don't get the whole couch scenery. Like how can two people even fit in such an vertical space?" Lucas ranted out getting up fixing his skinny jeans. I was already done showering and was now ready to party.

I wore a black tank top and a vintage trucker denim jacket I got as a fucking present from my aunt who doesn't even like the fact that I'm gay and an extreme fucker who fucks things up left to right

I also wore blue jeans almost falling from the amount of old cigarette packs I forgot I had.

I smoothen my hair enough that strings don't fall on my face. "Maybe it's good to just try new things. No need to watch those fake porn shit, just do it and if both of you guys like it then shit add it to your routine"

He nodded his head lightly before the door opens. We see our coach Mr. Wickyi come in with a fur jacket on and pants like it was winter or something.

"What the hell am I listening too?" He asked as Lucas fiddles with his phone, and hyperventilates with the buttons. The moans just got louder and louder as we all tried not to laugh.

The silence surrounded the room until the phone finally stopped working. "Lucas.... I don't have the capacity right now to deal with this shit. Clean up the locker and... the gym when everyone leaves and... reflect or some shit"

He closes the door and everyone just bursted out of laughter as I could feel the vibrations coming from the lockers.

"Did.. you gain your climax?" Isaiah murmured and everyone continued to laugh enough to make my ears bleed.

Lucas just nodded his head also trying to not laugh. "You guys are a bunch of assholes" he laughed out finally.

We headed out and it's was already by 8:30 pm at night. All 4 of us headed in Isaiah Mercedes.

"Guess who's coming to my party tonight?" Louis spoke out pressing his elbows on the car heads.

I didn't even want to hear anything from him because I just knew it was going to be bullshit or something to trigger me:

I look over at Lucas and Isaiah hoping they won't encourage his next words. "Fucking Maddie Longing" he hovers over to me eying my discomfort.

"You mind if you know if I try to get with her?" His words almost made me punch him. He knew how to get to me in the right time or even at the most unexpected.

 He knew how to get to me in the right time or even at the most unexpected

"I don't care. She broke up with me. Fuck her"

Maddy... she isn't like anyone. When I say she is different I mean different. When her eyes lay on you, everything around you disappears completely. You and her are the only ones in the entire world. She would make you feel what special is meant to feel like.

You would want to do anything for her right on her command. That's the hold she had on me. The only girl who I ever tried to make a commitment with. Yet a player can see another player. She was all about fun and nothing serious.

Like me she didn't care about my feelings and I tried to care about hers but it was hard showing it.

Showing feelings. It's like a hold whenever I try to be normal. Have normal feelings but it's hard to see the difference between desire and feeling.

Yet she always had the upper hand. We broke up about 2 and half years ago. I have seen her around durning campus and this summer including the last bit I never approach her.

"Good luck though because she doesn't go for limp dicks with a 1960s slim back hair for a haircut"

He laughs backing away. The car pulls over and we were 2 sidewalks away from the party which we could already see people walking to.

I look over at Isaiah and he signals me by shrugging his head at Louis . This is why I love him. We headed out of the car and I look over at Louis eyeing us through the window.

I tap his side of the window repeatedly until he busted out. He laughs nervously as we all cornered him.

I stared at him and Isaiah walked closer to him. "You want to get with Maddy right?"

He breathed in deeply and I could feel the anxiousness coming from him. "First, we have to-" I rub his slicked back hair to a messy curly hair which honestly would make her wanna fuck with him.

I don't know if my intent would actually work the way I want it to. I look over at issaih and he immediately goes through his car and grabs an covered spray.

I knew that the spray was a fart spray which could only be smelt by people but not by who's holding it.

"This spray... would enchant your looks" I tried my best to not laugh and he just smiled closing his eyes ready for the spray.

I spray it around his shirt and pants. I then proceeded to spray it around his neck and hands. "It's kind of funky" He sniffed a little and Isaiah chuckled a little but ended it with a cough.

He starts to cough the more I sprayed. I place the spray down and he holds onto my stomach and vomits out on my shirt.

His vomit smelt worse then the spray. I couldn't believe what I was smelling. I felt my throat shake making me want to vomit as I stepped back.

I take off my jacket and throw it on the ground. "HAVE YOU NEVER WORN PERFUME BEFORE?" Isaiah laughed out and I wipe off the vomit with my reaming clean jacket.

I look around seeing more people enter the party. I check the gps on my phone. "Okay a connivence store is about 8 minutes away from here"