Chapter 22

Liv's POV:

Today was honestly the funnest day I have ever had since we came here and I take that seriously.

I just couldn't believe that Torrey is the reason it became so fun. She showed me a side of her that makes it hard for me to believe why her family would react the way they do when she's around.

I watch her drive off as I carried my phone like it was my heart. I texted her about 5 different messages waiting.

It was weird at first when she suggested that we would meet up in-front of her dorm building.

It was already passed 10 minutes since I arrive and I have never been ghosted before unless it was equal.

Just didn't expect it to come from her. I was ready to leave until I started to hear drops coming from the ground near me.

I down to see rocks. I look up to who's throwing them and I see Maddy. She waved her hands up as I could her smile as bright like the sun.

I head the building and go up the stairs. I never been so rest less before knowing I will be going up 30 floors.

I finally make it out of breath and hoping that my sweat didn't ruin my makeup. I open the door and enter the rooftop to be welcomed with lines of peddles of roses.

The roof edges were covered with light blond led lights, and it was absolutely beautiful,

I look over to Maddy and see her outfit and now I think that I might have overdressed for this date.

Her outfit:

She wore a black long sleeve top with a high waisted wide leg jeans

She wore a black long sleeve top with a high waisted wide leg jeans. Her hair was packed into a bun which honestly made her features stand out better then it already did.

I felt my stomach get flustered as I walked up to her to be welcomed with a hug. She smelt so good reminding how good our kiss was.

She leans back and smile. "You... look-"

"Overdress?" I laugh and she didn't. Her eyes went down my dress again like she was undressing me with her eyes.

"Beautiful" she whispered holding onto my hand as she walked me down to the scenery.

It had a small table on top of brown long blanket covering the ground with two soft pillows on the ground on each side of the table.

I look over on the centre table and I see a covered bowl with a tin foil covered on it like a present.

"What is this?" I felt my cheeks puff from my smile as I walked over and sat down on the side of the table.

She moves the tin foil and I see... popcorn. Popcorn and two soda cans.. Fanta.

"Are we having a slumber party?"

She softly laughs and walks over and I see a protractor stand with a cd player. "Dazed and confused or American Beauty?" She points out two movies discs and i point at the first one as she smiles.

"Good choice" she placed it in and starts it as it player flashes on the wall. The movie begins to play and the light we needed came from the stars.

She sits down and throws the popcorn at me. "So what are you majoring in?" She asked eating the popcorn as I looked at the movie play.

"Politics... law" I grab onto the popcorn and I felt my fingers touch her for a quick second making my heart rush.

"I'm going to be a lawyer"

"You sound for sure"

"I am" I've always to become a corporate attorney since I learned the meaning of it. At first it was for the money because well I didn't have anything.

I try to sound empathetic for why I want it but it's mostly for the money and making a name for myself.

"What about you?" I move my attention to her.

She looks back at me chewing and brings something out of her bag. "English" she points out her journal  with note pads all over. It seemed like her thoughts were flooded in them.

I move closer to her staring at the book. "What do you write in there?" I look over and she gazes at me. "My feelings, and my thoughts" she said plainly like it was nothing.

"You want to be a writer?"

"Something like that" she bites another popcorn never dropping eye contact.

I lean against the table and so did she. "What type-" before I could speak, her lips blocked my vocals. She opens my mouth with her lips pushing me back softly as a moan escaped my lips.

Her hands slowly caress my cheek and she leans back. She takes a deep breath before whispering "Sorry... I just couldn't help myself"

"Do it again" the words escape my lips before I was able to catch my breath or even think it through.

She doesn't hesitate as she presses her lips against mine firmer this time as I wanted it. Her lips begged me to ruin it as I cling my fingers against her hair feeling her bun come off.

Her hand smoothens my cheek to my neck pulling me closer to her. She tasted so sweet. She leans back as she pushes off the popcorn and helps move me up there.

She gets on top of me and presses her lips back as I felt her move her hands down my thighs caressing it hard that I felt like it left a mark.

She leans back gazing at my eyes and lean back in for a kiss as she pecks them before leaning down on me.

She begins to kiss my two thighs softly until she reached my underwater. She pulls them off and I felt my heart rush faster then ever like I was having a panic attack.

I stop her feeling my body become tense. "I'm... not usually into head" I can't believe those words escape my lips. But she didn't laugh. She stared at me for a moment and responded "Can I try to change your mind?"

Something inside me just tingled and I knew that I would be fine with it. I knew that I could trust her.

"- okay"

She leans back in a rush as she kisses me again with more tongue as both our lips were left wet. She leans back down leaving me wanting more.

She kisses my inner thighs making me wetter than I already was. The only guy I was ever with that did this was well with Adam. He never went down on me and when he did... I never wanted him to go down again.

He was to hard and it became such a painful experience that it was even worse than when I lost my virginity. Then that's when it started.. I never had it done to me ever again.

Until now... yet something felt different. It was like my body was talking to her. She began to lick and just like that a thousands volts shock me making me lean my head back. She licks my clit and moves her tongue and lips around it... sucking too.

It felt like her tongue was inside me.. going in and out like an overpowered loop. Moans come out of my mouth with every thrust making a scream of pleasure.

I tried to stop but it felt like I was trying to not breathe. I no longer felt her tongue Instead i tasted myself. " You have to be quiet unless I wouldn't be able finish" she whispered against my cheek, as she moved her fingers through my hair fisting it.

It was rough, passionate and so fucking good. And suddenly I knew what drawn me to her so much since we first met. Her dominance, her determination to make me feel... almost everything.

She leaned back and licked faster and harder making me having to bit my lips to stop my moans. I bitten my lips so hard that I could taste my blood .

The organism was fast and so strong that it left a burning sensation in me.