Chapter 13

"You.. sure?" She asked more concerned then before. I guess it would make sense when a drunk girl from a party that you never met more than once would ask for consent.

"Ask me again tomorrow"

She softly laughed making me want to hear that laughter again. Her touch released from me as i forgot about the phone call and honestly I didn't want to know who was calling.

I place the phone on the counter and she lays next to me. The only light came from the lantern and it was only small deem lights. She turns off the light and turns away from me.

I suddenly felt the need for her to turn back to me. But maybe I was over thinking this whole situation-ship. Maybe it was forming to a friendship rather then anything romantic.

Yet all i wanted her to do was to roll over and kiss me so badly I couldn't breathe. That feeling kept my brain taunting me until I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, the room was filled with a yellow light from the sun and Maddy's arm was wrapped around me. Her hold was respectable,her palm was placed on my hand. I felt a sense of completion. I normally get those feelings through sex or kissing but this was different.

I never felt this just by a touch or even a simple hold from a friend.

She inhaled against my shoulder and turns escaping my hold once again. Random coldness fills me and I look over at her. How soft her skin looked, and how her skin glimmered with the sunlight.

She really is gorgeous. My phone bings from a message and I get up slowly. Now knowing that I didn't make it home last night, my mom must be worried. I check my phone to see it's being charged.

She cares for me way more then I expected. Even when its just the little things, they still mean way more.

I see missed phone calls from my mom, and it's over 40+ phone calls. Shit. I already know how she can get when I'm not home by 9:30 pm. That was the rule she gave me every day since I was 16.

I never once disobeyed her rules even when I wanted to. I guess I didn't want to disappoint her or put her in more worries but even with her new family, she always seems to continue to pull me back in.

I take the charger out and look around her room. I didn't realize how artistic her side of the dorm was. It was covered with camera frames of photography. I didn't have enough time to observe them as I left as quietly as I can.

I didn't want to leave without glancing at her sleepless body one more time knowing that I would probably never be here again.

I walk down the dormitory and head down with the elevator. I started to feel a huge migraine and the heat and sunlight did not help.

I walk down the parking lot seeing a few cars parked. Yet one caught my eye seeing how a door was open but no one was around.

Fast footsteps come from behind me and before I could turn I feel a hard grip on my arm pulling me. "You are in so much trouble young girl" I hear Torrey speak in an aggressive tone.

Did she follow me? How the hell did she know where I was? I try pulling away but she kept a firm grip, we make it to her car and she opens the passenger door waiting for me to enter.

"I'm not going inside or staying ANYWHERE near you, I should be filling a lawsuit against you for harassme-" before I could finish she grabs both my arms and slams me against her closed door.

I felt a sharp pain hit my back but I remain my ground as she stares me down with annoyance. I did not even noticed how she looked like she hadn't slept in days including her messy hair and new worn out clothes.

"SHUT up before you put more attention towards us and wake up everyone"  her veins pursed through her neck as she spoke through pure anger.

"Attention? Says the one who CHOKED ME" She sighed out pushing me against the door again and leaned inhaling my grunt.

I'm not going to let this girl continue to push me around like I'm some doll she can play around with. I use my free legs and use my knee to hit her crutch. She hissed as she let go of me.

She leaned against her car for life support as I use the remaining time to run. I run down to the sidewalk and a mix of fear, anger, and excitement flew through me.

As I ran down the street I see cars drive by me making me more anxious but a car engine was so loud that I look over to see her Tesla drive faster towards me and swirls crossing the pedestrian footpath blocking me.

She rolls down the window before I can walk away. "JUST GET IN" her face seemed not only full of anger and annoyance but it had an expression which seemed urgent.

Maybe something happened and that's why my mom was spam calling me. I see cars honking at her but she didn't care. She kept her glare towards me.

I walk towards her car and force myself in the passenger seat. "You are so fucking stubborn" She murmured as she drove down the road. The entire car smelt like cigarettes and old spice.

"Why are you even trying to pick me up so bad? Are you that obsessed with me?" She starts to laugh louder then expected from my sentence like it was the funniest joke she ever receive before.

"Me? Obsessed with you? Little girl shut up. My dad forced me to pick up your stupid ass" she said once she finished laughing.

Ahh how I just want to hit her right now. She gets on my nerves so bad that I can't breathe when I'm around her.

"Of course your an errand girl. Daddy's weekly allowance getting lower?" I fake pout making her grip onto her steering wheel. She speeds up the car making me put on my seatbelt.

She drives into roads passing cars including the speed limit. She drives down a speed bump and I could swear that the car jumped.

She pressed the pedal harder not flinching for a second as she drove so close to the cars. This girl is crazy. She's testing me. My patience, my fear, and most importantly my pride.

She passes the red light and that's when I started to get anxious. "Okay stop" my words went to one ear and left the other.

A tank car starts coming back faster as she drove to it with full speed. She's trying to kill us.

"STOP, PLEASE"

A smirk formed her lips and she slowed down her car. My heart went faster then expected.