Chapter six

Bloom began stumbling out of the room when a new voice spoke from behind her. "Calisto? Fourth world of magix realms upper ring? Wow, that quite a way away."  Bloom turned around almost immediately following the new girl's words.

"Hi, my names Tecna." Stella soon walked over and introduced herself, "Hi Tecna, I'm Stella." And Tecna quickly recognized the name. "Hey, I've heard about you." But before she could get another word in, the doors flew open, and another stood in the doorway.

"Me too. By the way, before you blow up your room, give us time to duck and cover, okay?" And the entire room busted with laughter, the only who wasn't laughing was Stella, who turned her head as she said, "It was just an accident." She huffed. 

"An accident that got you expelled. How did you manage to get readmitted?" Tecna asked. Stella's eyes lit up as she placed both hands on either side of her face. "The truth is they couldn't do without someone as gorgeous as me." 

Suddenly, Kiko screams loud screams caught the girl's attention. One of Flora's plants held the bunny upside down by his ankle. "Bad plant. Put him down right away." Flora scolded, but Bloom knew better. 

"No, Flora. Don't scold the plant, Kiko probably tried to eat it. He was just trying to defend himself." She explained. The nature fairy went to pick up a small pot of soil and turned in Kiko's direction. 

"Are you hungry little Bunny?" She asked. She poured a few seeds and within a few seconds, four carrots bigger than Kiko grew from the soil. "Speaking of food, what do you say we eat out tonight. It'll be our way of celebrating the new school year." Stella offered. 

And every girl agreed. "Good idea. That'll give us the chance to get to know one another." Flora said. "Anyone for pizza?" Bloom asked. But no one really knew what it was. "What's pizza?" Musa asked as she stood next to Kalani.

"Yeah, what is it?" Flora asked. But thankfully, Bloom was quick on her feet. "It's the national dish of Calisto. More or less." But Kalani jumped up as she suddenly remembered that she had to meet with Headmistress Faragonda.

"Can you guys do me a huge favor and wait for me. I have to meet with headmistress Faragonda before we leave." She rushed out of the room before anyone could get another word in. Faragonda's office wasn't that far from the dormitory area which she was eternally thankful for.

She gently knocked on the door three times before hearing a soft "come in." She pushed the two doors open and closed them behind her before walking up to the older woman. Faragonda had silver hair pulled into an updo, her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue that studied Kalani as she walked up to the desk.

"Good evening, Headmistress. I apologize for taking so long, I got settled into my dorm not too long ago and my dormmates were getting to know one another." She bowed her head in respect until a hearty laugh escaped the woman. 

"You remind me so much of your mother." She smiled. But Kalani seemed caught off guard. "You knew my mother?" She asked as her grey eyes were blown with disbelief. "Of course, dear. She attended my school when she was your age." 

"So, then you know what happened to her, right?" At this point her eyes welled up with tears. To think that her very own headmistress taught the very mother that she never got to know was probably more shocking than learning that she was a fairy. 

"Unfortunately, she passed away during an attack on your home planet. But I do recall her visiting me a few weeks prior to your birth, dear. She knew that an attack on her realm was imminent and so she asked me so watch over you when you were of age to enroll." 

"And I have been waiting for this day for so many years. That was why your name was already on the list." And Kalani was baffled. She had tons of questions that she wanted answers to, except she made a vow to never go to deep into explanations.