Annoyed!

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

This day couldn't get any worse at all. I seriously believed that it couldn't get worse. For once I was walking outside completely covered in blood in the daylight. Somewhat I found myself injured quite often but mostly in the night due to what I do. Well I get quite easily annoyed and sometimes I can't help it and need to let out some steam. This is when I go out and decide to just beat up the crap of random dudes who deserve it. Never did I hit a single inocent person. Though thinking about it, most of the times they are attacking me first or that is what I would like to say but reality looked different. 

AHHH!

I hate this!

Why the heck did he just had to let out his stress on me!

As If I have anything to do with it!

What the fuck is his problem!

Look at me now!

I am completly covered in blood!

My mood was honestly not the best since I felt like beating the crap of the next random person but before that I wanted to clean myself up a bit. Last night, I went out and managed to present some thieves to the police and when I got back my father was in my room and watched me enter through the window. I hate this shit. He immediately got his belt out and his slipper and started to beat me up. Why the fuck was he even doing it to his won son, you might ask? Of course because his own fucking stupid son was the reason his wife died. It's not my fault that she died while giving birth to me! I never asked to be born in the first place!

Anyways, since everything is my fault, I accepted it and decided to calm myself down in another way... This was honestly the only reason why I became a vigilante. It's not because I wanted to do good and it is certainly not because I have a sense of justice. It's really just simply because I do not want to leat anyone hurt me and take it as normal wihtout being angry. Alright maybe I do have some anger issues but WHO CARES!

So back to where I am now....

I was walking away aham, I mean I am walking but I certainly smaked the door and had my father screaming at me while I ran away. This was normal for me whenever I had enough, I would just dip before I lose control over my quirk.

Now I was just walking aimlessly to find a good place to get to some public toilet or a park to get the blood off my face. Who told him to throw a fucking plate at me only because he wasn't satisfied with what I put in front of him to eat. Not as if it wasn't my own fault. I basically put dog food in front of my father to eat. Of course he asked what this shit was and of course I replied Dog food for little shit he was. I may or may not should have just kept my mouth shut but he was starting to get on my nerves. Recently he would come at me screaming and throwing things at me for ever little shit in life he doesn't like. Well he was a huge baby but this was getting ridiculous and unreasonable.

Sigh!

What a fucking lunatic!

It even hurts a lot!

Damn...

I think I need some stiches around my head....

The blood won't stop flowing down.

And my shoulder wound from that thief reopened...

WHAT A GREAT TIMING!

Alright...

I need to go and clean the wound up a bit before heading to the pharmacy and see what I need.

Now walking down the streets, I found a KFC and decided to head inside because by now, the blood was running over my left eye thanks to that wound on my head and it was getting annoying as well. Plus my eye stung a bit which might be due to the hit I got before I bolted out of the house. 

Since the KFC was the closest I would probably get to having a mirror and a sink, I began heading straight there ignoring the stares I would get and everything else. This was so not the time to be self aware and I had a shitty day so far. Well what could go wrong any further?