School is fun they say... What the fuck is that hobo doing then?

Sooo I really wish I could just run... wait, I can but since I was already here, I might as well punch some people more if I get in the school and get suspended! That is a genius plan and a great one too. Honestly getting people into more trouble was just my style. Why should I be the cinnamon roll that everyone expect me to be? That would be just simply boring! Like seriously! Why? Give me one good reason for that.

Hawks: No.

Me: Hm??

Hawks: Just no! Whatever you are thinking about, don't do it.

Me: Aww but why.

Hawks: I don't like that grinning face you are making right now.

ME: .....

Hawks: Don't....

Me: Fine then I won't do it.

Hawks: Good.

Me: But you don't even know what I was thinking.

Hawks: I don't have to in order to know that it would get you in trouble.

Me: Not your problem though.

Hawks: It is since you are now under my wings kid.

Me: ....

Hawks: Now then, let's get you ready to school.

Me: Awww man come on. Can I not stay at home.

Hawks: No. Nezu visited and we made everything legal. You are my kid and you need to go to a hero school or you rather want to be locked up.

Me: Actually neither of them besides you do all realize that you literally can't stop me... right?

Hawks: Not without someone who can cancel out your quirk but that won't stop the hero commission.

Me: ... we can try and find out the answer to that.

Hawks: We are not gonna try something where someone will end up dead.

Me: Alright....

Hawks: Look at it this way, you can find some friends.

Me: What's good aobut them?

Hawks: .... do you even know what friends are?

Me: .... do you?

Hawks: .... never mind. You get to fight others in class and you learn about hero-

Me: I can beat up people legally, in class?

Hawks: Well not beat up but fight them.

Me: I am in.

It didn't took me long to accept my fait in the morning because Hawks just told me, I could beat up people and he left it with that. We both were sitting at the morning table eating some breakfast before Hawks would fly me over there so I could kinda join the class in the middle of the year and see what was going on there. Oh little did I know what to expect but I was honestly looking forward to beat up the shit out of my hero teachers with every single minute I could and was allowed to.

Anyways, the flight was short since I was going by HawksAirLine and then after he dropped me by the school, I had the demon escort me to the class. The moment the door opened and I saw that hobo who had frightened me just a couple of hours prior in the middle of the night, I seriously couldn't help but take my shoe and I don't care about how but I did take my shoe and threw it at the mans head as if that was a slipper.

Me: What the heck is that thing doing there?!

Not only was the class looking at me while I was still standing at the door but Nezu was doing the same thing. 

Now... can anyone blame me for what I did?

No!

Right!

Just simply no!

Not only did he scare me in the evening, alright in the middle of the night but he was now laying in a damn yellow sleeping bag and looking dead before rising up and evolving into a hobo man and just no! That was for sure another demonic creature especially since all of the sudden his hair started floating and these red eyes. Just no.

I looked at the man, backed away for a bit, slapped the door close and stood right there.

Me: God, our Lord, King of ages, All-powerful and All-mighty, You Who made everything and Who transform everything simply by Your will. You Who in Babylon changed into dew the flames of the 'seven-times hotter' furnace and protected and saved the three holy children. You are the doctor and the physician of our soul. You are the salvation of those who turn to You. We beseech You to make powerless, banish, and drive out every diabolic power, presence, and machination; every evil influence, malefice, or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against Your servant that hobo in the room. Where there is envy and malice, give us an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory, and charity. O Lord, You Who love man, we beg You to reach out Your powerful hands and Your most high and mighty arms and send the angel of peace over us, to protect us, body and soul. May he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every poison or malice invoked against us by corrupt and envious people. Then, under the protection of Your authority may we sing, in gratitude, 'The Lord is my salvation; whom should I fear? I will not fear evil because You are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages. Yes, Lord our God, be merciful to us, Your image, and save your servant damn moth hobo from every threat or harm from the evil one, and protect him by raising him above all evil. We ask You this through the intercession of our Most Blessed, glorious Lady, Mary ever Virgin, Mother of God, of the most splendid archangels and all Your saints. Amen!

The moment I said Amen, I made a cross in the air and praid a bit to god. It was not as if I was actually religues or anything like that but it seemed I had just entered a damn demon school. 

Thought I was curious if that would have helped anything but I was certainly not about to open the door. Thankfully I didn't even had to since the door was opened and the hobo was standing there still with that damn red eyes looking at me and having the shoe, my shoe in his hand.

Me: Oh fuck.....

It scared me, alright. It scared the shit out of me. Of course I punched the guy in the face and when he went down and fell backwards, I could simply just look at the man and then at Nezu who seemed as perplexed about what I just did than everyone else in the room.

Me: .....ahm yeah.. ama take my shoe and leave now.

That is what I said and that is what I did. Fuck this shit, fuck this school, I was out of there faster than anyone could say anything.