Time to simply dip!

I let Nezu and Hawks be on their own. My excuse was that I was actually tired and wanted to rest. Little did anyone know that I was actually going out through the emergency exit to get one floor down and then use the elevator. This time I would not do the same mistake twice to try and run down the stairs. That was my very own death after all. Sheesh, I was not ready to kick the bucket yet. I was too young for this shit after all.

Anyways, I simply got out of the building and then started to walk back to the small red light district where I knew that there were always someone to punch here and there for sure. If I was lucky someone would even think I was a prostetute. I mean I was getting asked sometimes how much a night would be but that was beforeI would punch a tooth out or two and make them forget asking me that. 

Now where is the next bar I can get into and put up a nice fight!

I seriously need to punch someone right now!

How can anyone just sign me up for school!

I refuse... though it will be fun!

Only cause I accept something doesn't mean I do want it but did someone ask me?

NO!

Why should they even?

I am a nobody after all...

FUCK!

Screw them!

I will get the teach and my class in soo much trouble they would wish to never have taken me in!

I promise that!

I was walking around for quite a while and there was actually no one around that looked somewhat punchable. Anyways, to my bad luck no one asked me out for a night. In fact there were soo many aham not aham people on the street that something was definitelly wrong. My instincts were never wrong with these type of things and I also knew this part of the town well so something was definitelly up. 

Did that stop me from continuing down the path to the next bar I know? NO. Hell no! Why should that stop me from going to an illegal bar where I could actually also get drugs? Pfff- no, that was only one more reason to get there and see what I could find out about the situation. It was tense and people were definitely acting weird as well. No matter where I looked the people seemed to be suspicious about each other and not only that but the air around them was soo tense I was sure if I started to punch someone everyone would join as well.

Anyways, I got my ways into the bar and was sitting right there in front of the counter looking at the bartender.

Me: Get me one shot.

Bartender: Can you pay?

Me: Do I look that poor to you?

Bartender: Too young to drink and it is double for you.

Me: Whatever.

I put the tripple price down on the desk and that made him come over to serve me. This was the best way to get information after all. I mean people start to talk when they get drunk and who better to ask than this man right in front of me.

Me: Do you know anything about the tension around here?

Bartender: There is a snitch dealer around. He got tackled by a crazy teen and then released by the police. Everyone knows he is a snitch now thanks to that.

Me: You don't say.

Bartender: Yes, everyone is now suspecting each other for working for the police. A huge deal is about to get down after all and nowadays it's a huge problem to find good people to trust.

Me: Ah true. You know, I was just cheated by my own party as well.

Bartender: Terrible times.

Me: Yeah, I heard there were times where everyone was sticking together.

Bartender: You would have only heard of them but I can still remember them! What great times.

Me: You think there will be something like this again?

Bartender: You don't have this piece of information from me but there are rumors about a new villain group int he making. The head behind is apparently All for One as well.

Me: I thought he is dead.

Bartender: HAHAHAHAHAHA no. He is just hiding and healing. 

Me: Ah so that damn idiot of a hero is not the only one who got messed up injured and still fighting with the injury.

Bartender: Where did you get that information?

Me: He chased me down and I punched him in the side where he got injured and puff you know he was not that All Mighty after that anymore.

Bartender: Oh good to know... good to know... you know what, this one is on the house!

I chucked down one glass before chucking down the other one. This was all I needed before turning around to the first person who was actually grabbing my shoulder to tell me to leave cause that was apparently his good spot and punched the man into the face, even breaking his nose.

Me: WWWWWUUUUUUUWWWWW this felt good!

Once I started punching, the guy went for me but got the  man behind me and you know how it goes in these movies where everyone start to fight each other? Well this was one of this situation and I even got out of it unharmed as well... just a tiny bit drunk since the drink that Bartender gave me was really strong.