Not me... simply not me

???: Ah Aizawa, what can I do for you.........Oh my... what happened to the kid?

Aizawa: The newcomer.

???: Explain.

Aizawa: Tried to get out using his quirk and then that.

???: Quirk overusage huh...let me see dearie.

I really didn't care who this was nor did I open my eyes since I felt soo nauseous at the moment. There was the risk that I would throw up and not only that but go at everything in this room. I was simply pissed about the fact that I got myself in trouble because I was here. The new villain group was after All Might... I was near All Might and if they had just a simple braincell they wouldn't attack the hero on its own but attack something more precious and wouldn't leave the guy any kind of way out. What better than having a class he is teaching? 

I was screwed.

Very Royalty Screwed.

No one could get me out of this situation and I was not about totell them that I was Cinne. 

I mean every villain was too scared to give out who I was, why should I start revealing myself?

???: Hmm... this looks a bit dangerous....

Aizawa: That means?

???: He shouldn't try to force his quirk... he might end up in a serious coma one day which I am not sure if it will be the only thing.

It was at that moment that I opened my eyes and saw an old Lady which was famous for her healing quirk. Who wouldn't know the Recovery Girl, short RG? I sure knew about her and that only because I was a bit weak when it came to quirks and researching about them. Hers is soo fascinating that I knew all about it and her as well.

Me: Ah as if that is my smallest problem right now.

Aizawa: Continue.

RG: How about being nice?

Aizawa: You wouldn't be nice if you knew what he just did to Bakugo.

RG: Oh my, what did he do?

Aizawa: He needs medical attention. He is laying in my classroom right now.

RG: AND YOU ARE SAYING THIS JUST NOW?!

With that the hero ran out of the room and I was left still wrapped up in these bandages to look at the hobo. He was not about to leave me alone and I knew that. So I decided to just tell him a bit not everything.

Me: You know I lived on the streets basically until just recently.

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: Well there are rumors....

Aizawa: Which one?

Me: A new villain group is forming and they are after All Might.

Aizawa: And what has this to do with that?

Me: There is another rumor.

Aizawa: Go on.

Me: All Might has a weakness from the past and all the villains are after that weakness currently.

Aizawa: Weakness of the past?

Me: The area where he got punched. They say if you hit him there, he would be weakend and not only that but it is also known that he is a teacher here..... 

Aizawa: ....

Me: Do you get what I mean now? I am stuck in a shit show where I don't want to be part off.

Aizawa: And that is why you decided to do that instead of talk? Kid, do you even know what it means to talk?

Me: mhhhh... never been a fan of that... never really helped.

Aizawa: *sigh* 

Me: Did anyone tell you, you sigh to much?

Aizawa: What do you know else?

Me: Else?

Aizawa: There is more or you wouldn't have done soo much.

Me: ....

Aizawa: Out with it.

Me: No. 

Aizawa: No?

Me: Yes, no. You are not one I am gonna talk to and I don't even want to be here. I've been basically forced to go to a hero school because everyone is afraid of my quirk and you know what? How about you all leave me alone!

Aizawa: .... *sigh* Not my choice.

Me: TSK!

Aizawa: You know, you could be a fine hero.

Me: I don't wanna be a hero.

Aizawa: Why not?

Me: I don't want the spotlight. I don't want to be forced to do things. I ... I just want to be me.....

And I want to beat up people when I feel down or angry or frustrated.

That's just me.

Why can't anyone let me be me?

This is not something I want!

I never wanted to be a hero!

I just... *sigh* I am quitting this shit!

I won't be doing anything from here on out.

Count me out.

I am not dealing with this shit!

I kinda found my resolve to say screw this school and screw my life. Up until now, I thought there might be a chance of me actually staying in this school and do what Hawks want me to do but that is not me. I wouldn't be able to force myself to be quiet and standby looking at everything while I get ordered around. No that wouldn't be me. I couldn't even start imagining how that would be at all.