UA? School? Clas? .... sounds like a done deal!

We all got around the table and that was when I started to get an even worse feeling from this Chimera. Something was telling me that I wouldn't like what was about to come next at all. Maybe it was just my six sense acting up or just experience in live but it was enough for me to want to get out of this room. Was there an escape though? No. There was no way I could just simply get out of this room safely without any harm at all. I mean Hawks would try to go after me and this thing whatever it was, could definitely do something.. I still didn't know what but my gut was telling me not to make it angry at all.

Me: So why are you here?

Hawks: Izu, please be polite.

Me: Why should I? He broke into this house!

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Look and you tell me he is not a demon spawn!

Hawks: IZUKU! 

Me: WHAT?

Hawks: He can be very dangerous.... please can you try and be nice for once?

Me: Ahm... alright... fine... but only because you asked....

Hawks: Thanks... now Nezu, due to what do I owe this pleasure?

Nezu: It didn't pass me what happened at the KFC store.

Hawks: So you are here because of him?

Nezu: I am sure you are thinking the same way as I do. 

Hawks: I know... he needs some training but I am not gonna leave the hero commission to touch him.

Nezu: I fear this might not be that easy.

I was a bit confused what was going on since they seemed to totally understand each other. Than there was me on the side just thinking that they were definitely talking about me but I didn't really had any clues about what they were expecting me to do or what they wanted to do with me at all at this moment.

Hawks: I know but I will not go down without a fight as well.

Nezu: I am here to propose a special offer because of this situation.

Hawks: What kinf of offer?

Me: Yooo chicken, you should know better than to just accept a deal with the devil.

Hawks: For goddness sake Izuku, stop calling this man a demon.

Nezu: One more calling me like this or less doesn't matter anymore.

Hawks: ....

Me: .... I am taking this as a permission to continue calling you demon.

Hawks: *sigh*

Nezu: As I was saying, I am here to offer you a nice solution to the problem since we cannot have the hero commission or any villainous group have their hands on hin.

Oh wow... now they are talking...

I mean, I am not a villain nor will be a villain.... I am a vigilante!

I am beating people up!

I just love doing that!

I am not gonna stop here at all!

Do what you want but I'll continue to beat the shit out of people who annoy me!

It seems as if that demonic being in this room could actually read minds because he flashed me a smile and that scared me. He probably just wanted something from me but why did it feel as if he was warning me not to do anything stupid at all. Pffff- as if I was doing anything stupid! I've been outside for years beating people up. That's not stupid at all, it would be stupid to go after certain famous villains. I am not tired of life yet so I am still hiding from their radar.

Hawks: Let's hear it.

Nezu: Leave him into the care of UA. I will make sure he gets the best treatment and the knowledge he needs.

Hawks: Nezu, by all due respect... I just came from the police because he got me in trouble.... and you think you can deal with him?

Nezu: Eraserhead will.

Hawks: Eraserhead will be his homeroom teacher?

Nezu: I plan on putting him inside class 1A, yes.

Hawks: .... hmmm.... 

Nezu: Nothing can harm the child there and he will learn to controll his urges as well.

Me: HEY! I can controll them. I just don't want too!

Hawks: Can I talk this out with him first?

Nezu: You can but if I were you, I would do this. I am certain, I am not the only one who knows about his excistence by now.

Hawks: You mean them... right?

Nezu:  Indeed.

Hawk: Alright, but only on the condition that he will not live on campus no matter what will happen in the future. I will pick him up each time.

Nezu: It is a pleasure to hear you say that. I already have the paper with me so we can get everything done at once.

Now it really felt as if they were selling my soul off but all I heard was going to a class an I knew this was gonna be good because I could sleep there and didn't had to bother with whatever the chicken was planning as well as being able to slip away and then do some vigilante shit whenever I needed to do them. It was giving me a reason to go out of the house and a chance to escape the chicken too. It was perfect besides that fact that I would be forced to go to a hero school where I was soo not a hero at all. Which hero was punching the shit out of villains this happily other than me? None! NO ONE WOULD DO THAT! Still it was fun so I was not gonna stop doing that at all.