Kid shut up!

Me: Took you long enough to find me.

Hawks: Well sorry Mister, I'll just run out.

Me: I wasn't running though.

Hawks: Sabotaging me though.

Me: Meh.... that is a side story.

Hawks: Why are you even chillling here?

It took Hawks soo long to find me that I layed down on the stairs and as uncomfortable as this sounded it was not that bad when I had my legs leaned up against the wall. Well better than standing around all day long and sitting became boring so I did this. I was even conteplating if I should actually just go back up but that would take me too much energy which would be wasted energy and I was not the fan of stairs at this point.

Me: Can you carry me either back up or down?

Hawks: Why would I do that?

Me: Too many stairs.

Hawks: ... you do know there is an elevator.

Me: Where?

Hawks: You can past it.

Me: Oh that was the elevator door...

He was right. Before I ran out of his home, I did come across some heavy metal doors which were kinda painted over but even then I didn't think it was an elevator but actually a safe. Who knows what the hero would have at home and so I thought it was a safe for valuable things. Maybe even weapon arsenal or anything but not an elevator. 

Anyways, I wouldn't even take the elevator anyways. I knew what would happen if that elevator would get stuck and Hawks would have probably gotten me out of there plus my little ass would have started panicking there and that would be just bad.

Me: Whelp, can we just go anywhere or you wanna chill here as well and make this your home too?

Hawks: This is my agency and yet you... arg!

Me: Wanna complain more?

Hawks: I'll carry you back up BUT you gonna tell me where you got all wounds from.

Me: My father end of the story.

Hawks: WHAT?!

Hawk was slightly hovering above me and I could tell why he was doing that. I mean I was laying down there and he just came flying down the stair case. Though it was not necessary to do that since I was not about to run away anymore. It would be my death sentance to get down to the ground floor. I was already out of breath and it was too hot in here anyways. 

This just made me more annoyed and I felt like beating the hero up. Luckily for him, I was holding myself back and just stood up and looked at him.

Me: Can we?

Hawks: Sure... so your father did that?

Of course he picked me up and we started to get up again. Well this was defintiely better than an elevator but I wouldn't tell that to him. He was already done with me. No need to make this hero even more mad after all.

Me: Yup.

Hawks: Why?

Me: Who knows.

Hawks: Are you gonna tell me anything?

Me: You can find out everything on your own. Why should I tell you.

Hawks: Do you really want me to go snooping around.

Me: That's what I just told you to do... oh and punish them all if you are already doing this.

Hawks: *sigh*

Yup, this hero was definitely done with my attitude but I didn't really care. I just wanted to be left alone and get back outside on the street as soon as the night would come. I after all wanted to beat some villains up. Seriously, I had enough bullshit for a day. I need to get this out on someone or I would for sure make a frying pan elevate over into my hands so I could beat the shit out of a chicken. Maybe I should also get a chiefs knife. Some chicken soup sounded delicious about now. 

The more I was thinking about food and how I could beat up Hawks, my stomach wanted to let me know it was there too. So it not only grumbled but it roared up to say "hey! Feed me you idiot."

Ah yes, I was about to eat something but only got just a bit.

Hawks: I'll make something or you want tacke out?

Me: What's faster and can you even cook? 

Hawks: I can and that will be faster.

Me: And it's not poisoned?

Hawks: A hero poisening a kid. Do you hear yourself?

Me: I do and still valid question.

Hawks: No, it's not poison. I cook for myself from time to time.

Me: Which means you already are resistent to it.

Hawks: Kid, will you just shut up and stop talking nonsense.

Ooop....

I should really shut up before he doesn't give me any food.