THE HECK...NO...I AM IN THE TORNADO!

I've been in this class for the whole day but I couldn't stop this feeling I had ever after this hero used his quirk on me. Something was up and I just simply hated the feeling. I couldn't even describe it at all. Then something came up in my head. I knew that Yagi was All Might but I never have seen the guy in my entire life so I only knew names and the basic. I was not really one who would remember faces or name because I didn't care much about them at all. 

Then there was the fact that I was there at the bar and I knew about this new villain group as well. Since I had a lot of time thinking about everything in class, I simply just did that.

Ah I hate that feeling the hobo gave me.... I still can feel it.... it feels as if I am being stripped naked!

Not again!

Never again!

Something still feels different about my quirk....

Is it fighting back?

I need to get this under controll for sure!

Fuck!

Why am I even here!

I never wanted to be a hero!

Why the heck am I sitting here?

When I was thinking about everything, someone decided to burst through the door as if nothing really happened. It was not normal but they called it normal. That person was no other than All Might and when I saw the man enter the room in the same clothes I found the skeleton yesterday everything just klicked. I knew that Yagi was the name that All Might had other than his hero persona but up until that moment, I really didn't put one and one together.

.... wait... this is UA... and that is... All Might....

Me: FUCK NO!

Without realizing it, I jumped out of my seat screaming that at the hobo as well as the number one hero. Something was definitely not right here. I knew some stuff they didn't. I knew more than just a bit and I knew that this place was more dangerous than any other place at the moment. Everything that had something to do with All Might was dangerous for now. I had after all given some information out and not only that but I knew the man behind the villain group which meant that they were after All Might based on that last fight that everyone knew about.

Hobo: Sit down.

Me: ....

Hobo: *sigh* Do I have to make you sit down.

Me: Hah... I would love to see that.

Once again this hero used his quirk on me but this time I just grabbed the damn chair which I was sitting a moment ago and threw it at the teacher across the room. I was still strong but not as strong to hit the teacher. No. I hit Bakugo in front of me and got some little pieces from the chair as I broke it and then went towards the hero. It was not the Hobo I went after but All Might since I had more than just a bit of problems if he was there.... or I might have gone after both....

Well I did kinda chuch that one wooden stake of the chair at Aizawa and then went after All Might to grab him by the collar.

Me: What the fuck are you doing here?

All Might: Pardon?

I had the man on the ground and was shaking him. The hobo was just looking for a second before I felt something wrap around me and drag me out of the classroom to the next empty classroom. 

Me: LET ME GO!

Hobo: *sigh* 

Me: I swear, I'll rip this to shreads!

Hobo: Then start explaining.

Me: What is there to explain?

Hobo: Your reaction.

Me: And?

Hobo: It's not normal.

Me: And?

Hobo: Kid, you can try getting out of there as much as you want but these are special made ones.

Me: Sure... let me see how special they are.

I did try to get out of the scarf and even used my quirk which helped a bit but not as much. It was more giving me a headache and then it happened again. I got another nosebleed and it was also starting to get dizzy and everything else too so I had to stop and close my eyes for a moment. 

It seemed as the hero didn't liked what was happening because I was dragged to the infirmary in the next moment as well.