Just like this?

The food was not bad at all. For some reason I really thought it was either poisonous or would look grim but it was actually pretty decent. Besides I did get to talk with this chicken for a bit. He was definitely set on doing something but I couldn't really get what exactlt. I knew a bit about him specifically since there were rumors about him and the hero commission like sand on a beach. It was easy to find out bits and pieces and even if I didn't wanted it, I couldn't just run past them deaf. He was actually the topic in the underground. The lap dog of the hero commission, that's what they call him.

I wonder what he will do with me...

Will I end up with the hero commission... haha screw them for sure!

I will end that motherfucking laboratory and mind controll of theirs!

They can try to catch me but good luck in getting away alive then!

On the other hand... I could need some excercise...

Ah they are more than welcome to try!

I was smiling a cheshire smile internally since it was a bit too obvious doing it in real. Hawks would get alert and I didn't needed that at all.

Me: What did you mean that everything will be different?

Hawks: Exactly what it means.

Me: Yeah, explain.

Hawks: You won't be going back to that kind of treatment.

Me: That means?

Hawks: You are staying with me.

Me: You alone or someting else?

Hawks: With me here in this apartment. I am single so there is no one other than me here. 

Me: Ah...

Dunno why but my mind started thinking about what he said. It told me this was a great idea but also the most stupidest thing I could agree on. Though being the person I am, fun sounded a lot better than the trouble and I could always find my way out of things... I kinda just started liking the idea. I knew it was something I would probably hate myself on later but oh well... what would life be without these little challanges.

Me: So I would stay here, right?

Hawks: Yes.

Me: Do I get my own room?

Hawks: Of course.

Me: Then count me in.

Hawks: Where is the catch?

Me: There is no catch.

Hawks: You literally tired to get out of here just an hour or so ago.

Me: And I changed my mind.

Hawks: This suddenly?

Me: Why not?

Hawks: .... you are weird.

Me: Thanks, I'll take it as a compliment.

I might regret this but hey!

It kinda sounds like fun!

Plus I might get more people to beat up this way!

A win-win situation for sure.

We were both done with food and just sitting there at the table when I said that. I mean we might not be on friendly term or any term yet but this was definitely starting to be fun. Of course I had to look past my annoyance sometimes but that wouldn't be a problem if I could have my fun with this chicken and his feathers.

Hawks: Kid... what are you thinking about?

Me: Nothing.

Hawks: Just be honest with me.

Me: That I won't get beaten up anymore.

Hawks: ... that's all?

At first he didn't seem to believe me but I just shrugged my hands and nodded. Was it really that bad that I just accepted the offer he kinda threw at me. Why should he be surprised that I just accepted it. Maybe he was already having a hunch or he had just regretted it already. Whelp it was his problem not mine at all.

Me: Do you want to be beaten each and other day?

Hawks: No.

Me: See! Neither do I.

Hawks: Alright. You staying with me now.

Since we were both done eating, he used his feathers to clean up the desk while he started to show me to my room which was the same room I escaped from. He not only showed me that room but his whole home. His room was large and he had a huge bed as well as windows all around so he could basically crash in from the top. My room had windows all around 2 walls since it was a room on the top right of it. Then there was a small training room here as well and he told me that there was a side infinity pool by the terrace but I was only allowed there if he was there as well. As if that would stop me from doing what I can to get on the roof.

It was quite a huge home and it seemed cozy as well. There were a lot of pictures and small detailed decorations which made this home look really warm. All in all, I was about to stay there from here on out and still had to find a way to get out of here without people noticing in order to beat shit out of peolpe and went my anger.