Some people never learn!

The toilets were empty as expected but I didn't need much anyways. All I wanted was to just get myself a bit more cleaned up and get out of here again. Maybe even get to the next supermarket or pharmacy or just a dollar store to get some band aid. Well first off, I had to look at the wound and see how deep it was.

Motherfucker needed to actually pull a gun on me!

What did he think?

I would just take it and bleed out?

PFFFf-

I got to the sink and started to clean up my face and then pulled down my t-shirt to start also clean up my back and my arm a bit. Next up, I used a towel to try and clean up the wound a bit more so I could judge how deep it is and also try to actually stop it which of course didn't work.

By the time I was done, I decided to drink a bit water, splash some on my face and just look at the mirror.

Me: What a shitty day so far...

I hope it won't end up even worse...

I just jinxed it, didn't I?

Well... fuck...

Once I was done with everything, I wanted to get out but who would have thought that someone was brave enough to slam the door open while I was looking at myself. I looked done with everything and honestly I was just done. So when this guy showed up, I kinda really welcomed it because that meant, I could beat the shit out of this person and feel better after it. After all I did had soo much pent up anger and annoyance that I was close on exploding.

???: GET OUT OF THERE!

Well I didn't wait long to send this man flying against the next wall across from this very door he just kicked out and started walking out. I didn't care about the people nor that there were heroes here, I was done with it. If they wanted to put me in jail then so be it. The only thing was that I was still too young for it so I would at least get some charity work and I was fine with that.

Me: You really don't learn huh.....

This man was still pinned at the wall while I was appreaching him even further removing a bit of my hair from my face while walking. I just had to run my hand over my forehead and continue to get my excessive bangs out of my sight.

These villains must be dumb!

Why else would they still approach me after I just did that...

And what the hell are the heroes doing there.

???: Don't freaking move or I will kill you!

Alright... They are definitely brain dead.

Me: Do it.

???: I am serious, I'll kill everyone.

Me: Just do it and get over this shit!

My headache was really getting stronger the more I had to deal with them. Then again these villains never thought that I would be there. Sinnce was a vigilante that no one dared to speak after all. However that didn't mean anything to me. They could talk as much as they wanted and they could rat me out or even kill my family. I couldn't honestly care less at all.

The villains all looked perplexed at me while I was holding this man up and started to choke him as well.

???: Fuck, let him go!

???: We will surrender.

???: The heck we will.

???: But boss, we can't go against him.

???: Just shoot! He can't hold all of the bullets for sure. His quirk has to have a limitation.

Are they complete fools?

My quirk doesn't have such limitations!

I just get a fucking headache if I need to handle more stuff.

So can you all please go and dig yourself a grave?

Just burry yourself and go die already.

You lots are just annoying bunch of shit heads.

My patience was rather at an end and these villains were pushing it really really far. Besides that I started to feel a bit dizzy thanks to all the wounds and me using my quirk this much. On the other hand, I could barely hear them talk anymore which was a plus to the contrary of having such a hard migraine.

???: SHOOOT!

That was the last thing I heard before they really started firing all they had at me. These must be idiots for sure for trying something this stupid on me. Oh well some people never learn after all.