I punched an officer....

Soo how is it living with hero? Well it was unexpected and as you might tell it was not even a couple of hours ago that he actually picked me up.

Me: Hey, can I go outside?

Hawks: Where?

Me: Just walking. I feel bored here.

Hawks: Alright but be back in 4 hours or I'll go get you and I will find you.

Me: As if you could get me back if I didn't wanted to return.

Hawks: Don't challange me and why are you such a headache already?

Me: Because I can.

Hawks: Say, do you need anything? I'll go get some stuff for your room in the mean time.

Me: Surprise me.

Since I now knew where the elevator was, I decided to get out of there and walk a bit. I honestly just wanted to see how easy it would to actually escape but this was also helping a lot just to figure out how easy it would to manipulate everything and walk out of the building as if I own it. Technically speaking, if Hawks would adopt me then I would definitelly own this building as well but that is just something I kinda didn't liked thinking about for now.

Anyways, I walked out of the building and went straight to some areas where I knew that some gang memebers are meeting up together. It was a bad area and I just wanted to beat something so it was actually just the place I wanted to be at.

Oh look at who we have there!

My friend Jonathan!

Why is he out of prison.... he should be still in there.

Well let's see what he has to offer this time!

I knew one guy who would sell off some drugs and he also knew me but he was too scared to talk about me. So needless to say when he saw me, he started running away as if he saw a ghost. Alright maybe I was worse than a ghost.

Me: Why do they always think they can run away?

Since I could use telekinesis, I just stopped the man in track and walked towards and around him to face the man.

Me: Ah long time no see.

Jonathan: No! Please! Leave me alone.

Me: But let me see what you have in your bag.

Jonathan: I am clean man!

Me: But carrying explosive and guns now huh...  is this what you are selling nowadays?

I let go off my controll over him and then just decided to punch him in his gut so he would fall to the ground. At this point, I was enjoying myself. Finally I could get rid of my annoyance for the whole day.

Me: Soo where did you get these?

Jonathan: I got them from Drake!

Me: Who?

Jonathan: Meet him in prison! I have to do this now! He will kill me if not.

Croaching in front of him definitely made me seem as if I was the villain here. I was not! I would be seriously hurt if anyone would say that... well joke aside, I knew how bad it would look to anyone seeing this but thankfully everyone around us were just junkies. That was what I thought until I heard screams... 

I might have messed up a bit.

???: POLICE GET DOWN!

Me: ... you don't want to do this.

Now putting my hands up, I turned around and watched a cat officer and another one walking towards me. Today was honestly just my luck. Could it get any worse? I knew I could jinks myself but now I had a hero as a father so I didn't had to be scared.

???: GET DOWN KID!

Me: Hey, what's wrong officer?

I smiled and started walking towards them and well they didn't liked it as they had some guns pointed at me.

Me: This is a huge misunderstanding.

???: Nya, you are under arrest!

Me: Sure whatever.

I let the cat officer come over before I would do anything. Thinking hard about all the possibilities I could do, I could only see one reasonable one. Now let's talk about facts for a second. I can use my quirk and I can throw them against the wall, I can also just make them stand still while I walk away without a scratch or anything at all. However I had other plans. So I let the cat come over to me and I could see some cuffs that was when I punched the cat in the face and made the police officer toggle backwards before falling to the ground.

Me: Yeah... I don't take cuffs. Thanks you very much.

???: GET DOWN! GET DOWN!

Me: *sigh* 

The other officer immediately came towards me and this time he didn't touche me nor anything but told me just to get down which I ignored of course. I mean the floor was soo dirty and I had no intention to make up with the floor. That's something I did one too many times in my past.

Me: I have a problem with the floor, I'll be standing here.

???: You-

Me: I am arrested, I know. Can I just simply sit in the back of the car?

???: .....

Me: Oh and do call Hawks please. He is the one who should deal with this shit.

The officer was really confused but anyone would be seeing as I was just walking towards the car and sat in the back of it leaving the officer to tend to his little coworker cat and the other guy who had illegal weapons with him. Now all I had to do was wait for them to come back to the car even if that meant waiting a bit longer since they had to do a lot of work with that guy and the cat officer was completly out cold as well.