Interesting

I woke up in a really nice bed and I was kinda happy not to wake up in any hospital room. To be honest, I didn't quite trusted this hero but there was also nothing I really could do. I knew very well I needed some help and I knew it was serious. The hospital was definitely no option for me but then dealing with it on my own was an option but I felt soo light headed and had this migrane that I wasn't sure at that moment that I could actually do it.

So in short, Hawks was a good option to go with.

Me: *sigh*

Now still laying in the med, I looked up at the ceiling thinking back what happened.

Shit...

I definitely killed them without thinking twice in front of fucking heroes...

I don't regret it though!

Soo... I wonder what he will do to me...

Not as if he could do anything about me if I put my mind to it...

I can still escape after all...

Ah where is that dumb chicken anyways?

Since I was there alone in the room, I was thinking about the past event but the thing was... I couldn't tell what Hawks would do with me and that was making me soo uneasy that I sat up abruptly and started to ruffly my own head because of annoyance. 

Me: Ahhhh shit!

What am I supposed to do now?

They either gonna put me in some kind of prison or a damn place for psychopaths...

I don't want either of them!

I am perfectly fine!

Should I just get out of this place?

.... and get to be a fugitive or runaway? 

No thank you!

I was more and more thinking about what to do next but that didn't stop me from noticing that red feather right next to my bed. The chicken hero had red feather but I also knew a bit about him. Not much since I didn't care but I knew that these feathers could actually sway in the air as if they had a mind of their own. Hawks was controlling them but still it would look amazing. Don't ask me why I thougt it was a good idea to use my quirk to actually start hovering it over the desk or that it was a good idea to make it stand upwards. Whelp, I jsut did and so I did exactly that while making it rotatet around itself to just watch it do it. Something about it was just facinating at that point.

And this thing is supposed to be sharp?

It doesn't look like that at all..

But it kinda doesn't look fluffy as well...

This is definitely weird...

I wonder what his secret it.

However I think Hawks didn't quite liked it because I head a knock and after I wasn't answering it, the door was opened slowly. You think, I was afraid of however was there? Nope. I also wasn't quite thinking straight and send that very feather flying against said person who was about to enter just to make it stop right in front of his neck. It did actually touched the skin or even graced it enough to make him bleed just a bit.

Hawks: WOW THERE!

Me: *sigh* Just a pigeon.

Of course I retreaved that feather towars the med and let it just land in my hand so I could look at it better ignoring Hawks completely. This feather was a lot more interesting. It was light but sharp at the same time. Then it was flying through the air quite well too.

I wonder if I could make it pin something as well...

Would it bend?

It looks as if it could bend a lot.

Thinking that, I made the feather bend a bit while it was in my grip. As expcted it was bendable too. Then the next thing I did was actually send it flying a bit through the air while Hawks was still at the door watching me.

Hawks: Can I get my feather back?

Me: How does it work?

Hawks: How does what work?

Me: It's sharp like a blade but also soft a bit and bendable enough to hide around stuff but when it is in the air, it can also become sturdy and stiff....

Hawks: That fascinating?

Me: Yup.

Hawks: How about your quirk?

Me: Mine?

Hawks: Yeah. You can do a lot after all.

Me: Meh. It's still boring and not this interesting...

Since I saw everything there needed to be seen about this quirk, I let the feather drop right in the middle air. I simply lost my interest in it and was now focusing on Hawks. For that I decided to finally sit normally and get out of the bed sitting at the edge of it looking at Hawks.

Me: So what's now?