Ahm... you kidding?

So I got out of the bar and looked a bit around since I got this feeling that someone was following me but I couldn't put my mind on who it could be. In order to make sure that I could get that motherfluffer, I decided to start walking towards a dead end and just chill around a corner for a bit. The eyes that were on me were definitely burning a whole through me because I could feel them this intense. Something was just not right here.

I swear of this is that chicken....

Ama flip for sure!

The night was still young and honestly, I really thought that it was Hawks but something felt more off. Since they didn't wanted to come out, I went ahead and scaled that wall. Don't ask how, I just did. It took me years to get this right and also use my quirk a bit to help me up. It's just pure magic if somoene asks.

When I got up, I found myself head to head with a hobo.

Me: Who the hell put you in the dumbster?

He looked at me and didn't even laugh when I told him that. Was I mistaken? Was he not a homless guy? Wait... his build was a bit too trained for one but he definitely looked the part. The more I looked at him, the more I started to get this feeling that something was not right and that was when I made a backflip towards the ground.

Me: See ya sucker!

I didn't had to say more but apparently this was not enough. That guy just threw his scarf at me. As if I was about to let him do that. In midair, I could just see it flung towards me and send it right back before I had to focus on the landing. I just flipped from a building which was definitely about more than 3 meters high. This could kill me if I was not careful at all.

Motherfluffer!

How dare he!

Wait... did I just say motherfluffer?

What the heck?

What's wrong with me?

I meant motherfucker... he definitelly shouldn't be up there and he even scared the shit out of me!

Never do I want to be up close to someone like him from zero to nothing and I would have even punched that guy if I didn't get this bad vibes from him. I knew better than to simply punch someone or not since I punched a police officer for fun as well.

Once I landed, I started to take off and soon was joined by another person running right next to me.

Me: Who the fuck are you?

???: Awww, can't you seriously remember me, Cinne?

Me: Of course not. As if I would care to remember faces.

???: That's rude.

Me: Now who are you and why are you running?

???: Ah same reason as you.... and it's me, Casper! 

Me: Doesn't ring a bell.

Casper: How about the one you threw into a waterfountain inside a mall so that the police would get me...  by the way the fall down through the glassroof hurts like a bitch.

Me: Oh that annoying guy!

Casper: Yeah that one... wait what?

Me: Anyways, who are you running away from?

Casper: Endeavor, you?

Me: A hobo.

Casper looked around and then back towards me before starting to laugh while we both were running away from lunatics.

Casper: You know that is Eraserhead.

Me: Might as well call him Pensilhead. I don't care who he is.

Casper: That is a hero.

Me: WHAT?!

Casper: Pfff- good luck idiot.

Me: Wait, why am I still runing with you?

That was the moment I started grinning and saw Caspers face morph into terror. He knew what would come next and he couldn't even say anything before I janked him back towards the heroes with all the force I could muster using my quirk. Of course that send them all flying away and of course Casper was screaming while I did that because I flipped that poor man while I knew him at the heroes. Gotta get both of them down after all while I was about to escape.

Me: Mission accomplished.

Now...

What do I do with the fact that there is that villain group around?

Hmmmm.... let's see if I can sign in and just get inside the group....

Would be tooo vigilante like.... 

I don't like that.

I just want to beat up people...

Why do I even care about the villain group.

A screw it, I don't care about them.

As long as they don't touch me, I won't touch them.

Truce of some sort... yeah let's go like that!