SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON?

Hawks's POV:

I just got a call from Nezu about what happened and was about to quickly hurry out to find my kid when I heard the dinging sound of the elevator. There were only two people who could go this up and that was me and Izuku, my kid. However I found it a bit strange that he was already here when I just got the call. Maybe it took them a bit to realize that Izuku was gone but no matter what this was never a really good sign but I hurried over to the elevator ready to fight if this was an ambush but when the door opened, I dropped everything and rushed inside. 

The kid was laying on the ground, blood was all around him and on him soo much that I didn't know if it was his blood or not. He was completly covered in it. Then there was the way he was breathing and his pained expression as well.

What in...

IZUKU!

FUCK!

WHAT HAPPENED!

IZUKU!

HELP!

I NEED TO GET HELP!

FUCK KID!

IZUKU!

HOLD ON!

My mind was in a state of panick. All I could think off was cursing, his name and what happened to the kid as I rushed inside checking his pulse to find it irregular. Thankfully we were in my agency so I could bring him down to the infirmary place and get a healer to check him up while I would get back on the phone with Nezu. There wasn't much I could do for the kid now. He was in good hands but that incident made me realize one thing. I wouldn't be able to look at a child that way ever again. Never would I send him to UA again. Never would I be able to think about what I would do if he would die. This time he might just be somehow alright since he had just a fever and quirk drawbacks inclusing some minor wounds but what about next time? What if he would be there with a gun shot? What about a blade wound? What if he arrived hurt to a point no one could help him? What if he would die in my hands?

I couldn't stand the thought alone of him being in this condition. It scared me more than I wanted to admit and I was with him the whole time until I heard what was wrong with him.

I can't do this...

Heroism is what he needs but not this way....

I can't stand him get hurt again... he might turn... but what if he dies because of my choise?

Was it wrong to send him to UA?

Is this my fault?

Did I fail.... no... no no no I can't start thinking like that.

I have to look into the future for his sake!

After a few rings into the call with Nezu, that rat finally picked up.

Nezu: Yes, Hawks. What can I do for you?

Me: I have Izuku with me.

Nezu: Wunderful news.

Me: Not really.... he is hurt... and he will never get into UA again.

Nezu: Pardon?

Me: I can't let him go when this happens the second day to him.

Nezu: That is just an unfortunate incident.

Me: Maybe but can you for sure tell me they were not after him?

Nezu : No.

Me: Do you even know who was after him?

Nezu: For now, there is no lead about that either.

Me: Then do you know anything new?

Nezu: Did youever heard about the vigilante called Cinne where event he villains are scared off?

Me: Yes... and?

Nezu: Izuku Midoriya is Cinne. I believe he knows more about this than anyone else what happened and for what reason things turned out this way.

Me: ..... thanks for the note but I still can't let him be in UA. If they were after him, he would be safer with me. I don't want to endanger anyone else....

If you couldn't stop him from being kidnapped there, then how do you expect me to send him back to UA....

Over my dead body!

What if he never returns again!

I thought my heart would drop to the ground when I heard that he vanished...

Nezu: I see. That is a logical conclusion. Very well. I will still help you out with the hero commission as promsied.

Me: Thank you.

It was a short call but everything that had to be said was said and besides now I could stay with the kid by his side sitting right there by his bed and wait for him to wake up while carrying for him as I should as his guardian.