We take this coffin, special order!

I was actually walking away, from that class, no scratch that! I was running away until I ran into someone else who looked like a skeleton on my way out of the school. Of course we collided and fell down at the ground but that was seriously everything I needed right now. A man who looked as frail as a skeleton starting to throw up blood and scaring me soo badly that I just felt bad.

Me: Oh my gosh, are you okay?

Alright, I know what you all are thinking! I am not that cruel! I would never leave a bleeding man behind that looked like he might die any minute as well.

Me: Hey, ah were is the infirmary so I can get you there. 

???: It's alright young boy.

Me: No, no. I insist.

???: I am really fine.

Me: NO! How can you call this fine. Do you want a funeral instead? I can also arrange that as well. You do look like you gonna kick the bucket soon.

???: Wha-

Me: I mean, if it hurts a lot... I can help out a bit. Though I hate to be a death angel but you really seem as if death would be better than going on living like that. I mean are you okay?

He seemed a lot confused about what I was talking about but you know what, I wouldn't be just discarting it that they were actually experimenting on people here in this school and that the person I was running into was one of these experiments. May his soul rest in peace. Maybe it was better for him to be dead than living like that. What life would he even live throwing up blood and being sickly dead like a skeleton as he was right now?

As I was questioning everything about the place, the man stood up and helped me up as well before he actually started to talk again... well tried since he threw up more blood now.

Me: Dude, you sure death is not a better option. Look at how much blood you are throwing up. Are you trying to actually drown yourself or no wait, remove all the blood you have in your body....

???: The infirmary is right down there.

Me: Gotcha.

I picked the man up before starting to run the oposit way out of the building. This house, everything in here was insane. If there was someone running around like this in here, I would for sure not go to the infirmary where they would go on an experiment even more on the dude. Like the fuck was going on there?! Was this some kind of cult? Where the fuck did that chicken send me too? Did he wanted me dead... no maybe this was a test and he wanted me to deal with everything here... ah screw what the shit this is. I am not mentally prepared for this shit show today.

So it might be ethecally wrong but I don't care. I knew a good place for coffins and went there with the guy and let the shop keeper show us around and even insisted that he had to get into one as well. The man I picked up being a skeleton did what I told him. Not as if he had a choice. Besides he was way to confused about what was going on to even understand what just happened. 

Shopkeeper: This one seemed fitting.

Me: Mh, I agree. Hey how is it in there?

???: Very comfortable.

Me: Alright, seems as if this is it.

Now I really wish I could have done more for this guy but who knows how that chicken found me. He came flying through the open window and then janked me back from the coffin after I closed the lid.

Me: Oh hey Keigo.

Hawks: What the fuck are you doing here?

Me: How did you find me?

Hawks: I patroll this area.

Me: Ohhh.... so you saw me enter the building?

Hawks: Yes and who is that?.... where is the man.

Me: Ah inside the coffin. I am doing him one last favour....

He looked at me and then the coffin before Hawks opened it and helped the man get out of there looking at me as if I was the crazy one here. No he was actually glarring at me. Ah who cares what he was thinking about, the man didn't had long to live anyways. This was definitely better than being there in that lunacy.

Hawks: .... Mr. Yagi.

Mr. Yagi: Ah Hawks, my friend! It's nice seeing you here.

Hawks: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about what he did....IZUKU apologize now!

Me: WHA-! WHY?! LOOK AT HIM!

Hawks: I know but it is called being a medical case and why are you not in school?

Me: ..... can I skip today?

Hawks: HUH?

It was at this moment that his phone ran and he looked at me even more angrier.

Me: Sorry.... just in case...