Ama send ya to JESUS!

Soo these idiots shot me, let's add the word tried to that as well... and if that was not all someone thought it would be best to attack me with a chair. Why would a chair hurt me if bullets don't? I will never know the answer to that. Not as if they all lived long enough to tell me what they were thinking. Once the bullets left the magazin, I stopped them right in front of me and only smirked for a second before sighing and then look at the one guy who told them to do that. 

Me: You must be joking....

How did you think this would hurt me?

A bullet doesn't even scratch me and you take a chair to come after me?

Really?

Who put that shitty idea in your head or did you come up with it with your ass yourself?

In that one moment, it seemed as if time stopped itself but it sure wasn't like that. It was just one second that everything stopped in front of me and slowed down before it went back the same direction it came. That meant that I basically hit all the villains with the bullets they shot at me and that one guy who was coming at me with a chair.... well I took that a bit personally and decided to make him send out of the window.

OH don't let me forget about that one which was still against the wall. He was indeed not breathing that well and because I was putting soo much pressure on him the wall even cracked behind him. I think that one is actually the only one who came out of this fiasco without any kind heavy injuries as all. Sure he might have some broken ribs and bones and maybe a concussion as well but he was alive after all. 

Once I did that, I was standing there looking at the one which I send flying out of the window for a second before going back to the cashier behind the counter.

Me: Do you still serve food?

Cashier: .....

Me: Ahm I know not the best of timing but do you just have anything?

Cashier: ... what... what woud you like...?

Me: Just anything I can get with 6 bucks. Make the most out of it.

One thing I did notice while I used my quirk was my stomach growling at me and it was only because of that, that I remembered that I haven't eaten anything the whole fucking day because of my prick of a father.

I just want to get to a silent place.

Maybe I can get to a park?

Would that be silent with all the other kids around?

Why do I fell so lightheaded...

Ah screw this shit... I'll have to drag my body through a day again....

Endeavor: Kid, are you okay?

Me: Do I look okay?

I decided not to turn around since it was not bringing me anything at all and I just wanted something to eat so I put the money down and this guy quickly started to get me something. Needless to say that I would basically take up anything he would give me at this point.

Hawks: No, like are you emotionally okay?

Me: Why shouldn't I?

Hawks: You just killed someone.

Me: And?

Hawks: Not just one person...

Me: And?

Hawks: Don't you see a problem with that?

Me: Do you want me to send you to jesus as well?

Now I did had to look back but I only gave them a quick glance before looking back at the guy preparing my food. It was somewhat interesting to watch him quickly go behind to fry something up and get me as much as he could with the little money I had.

Hawks: ...

Endeavor: *sigh* Kid, you can't just say stuff like that towards heroes.

Me: I can and I did. What do you gonna do now?

Endeavor: ...

Hawks: ... 

Cashier: Ahm, here. This is all I can give you for 6 bucks.

Me: That's fine thanks.

Cashier: Thank you for saving us.

Me: Meh.

Finally after I got my food in my hands, I wanted to turn around and leave but when I did so, I felt as if the whole world was spinning and immediately grabbed the counter with one arm to stabilize myself again. 

Damn villains!

I knew I should have all send them off earlier as soon as I got in here. 

Now I even had to use my quirk this much...

Fucking assholes!

What did they even think they would do with an injured kid?

Couldn't they just leave me be and get my wounds cleaned up?

Was that actually too much to ask for?