Welcome to the class

The next day, the same happened in the morning. Hawks woke me up, there was breakfast and he flew me to UA and everything happened in silence. After this he was around me and entered the class with me. Aparently some precaution or something like that. It wouldn't really surprise me if he was just mad about what happened and came to apologize but meh. Not really my problem. 

There was another problem I had and that was seeing a certain someone I knew in the class and he even was looking straight at me too.

Me: Ohh Kacchan! Long time no seee.

That was all I said before the Pomeraniand stood up and was about to say something. I had soo many things going on thanks to him, I couldn't even start describing our past together. There was just soo sooo much going on. He threw me out a window first floor, dropped me into a fish pond, beat me up and so on and so on.

Anyways, the moment I saw him, I used my quirk on him so he couldn't move at all. For now, I would be the good student who wouldn't touch him but that didn't meant that I was not about to make him slap himself. I wasn't allowed to harm him but what about he himself?

Me: Aww why are you slapping yourself? Are you that happy to see me?

Hawks: Izuku!

It was a bit threatening since he knew that it was me. I guess even the teacher knew about that since he was using his quirk on me. Well it did kinda work because I felt my quirk weakening but it was not completly gone. Something about that was messing with my head. I felt the lose grip of it and I knew something was not right. Maybe it was just me but when I felt that, it made me angry and even more angrier until I saw all red. The first actual thing that I did was grab one of Hawks big feathers before the man could actually react and throw it at the hobo.

Me: Don't you dare do it!

Hawks: IZUKU!

Me: I don't care! Make it stop!

I still had the other feather in my arm. It was smaller than the one I had in my hand and even though I couldn't use my quirk completly it took everything of me to use it on the small feather in my hand. Something even started running down my nose when I looked at the hero who was now clearly in shock about what happened. I was a stubborn mule but I didn't care about it. I hated the feeling of not having my quirk around me. I hated my past, I hated everything about this. I couldn't live without it. 

Then again the feather that Hawks stopped right in front of the hero was all proof he needed to know that what he was doing was more than dangerous. Thankfully he stopped doing whatever bullshit he was doing and I felt my protective shell of my quirk back.

This was when I gave the feather back and wanted to actually wipe away whatever was just dripping down my nose. Well it was blood and everything was spinning soo much that I really just wanted to sit down somewhere. I was not about to ask for help. TSK! Who would I be to do that?

I found an empty place and just went there dropping down and then put my head against my hands on the table.

Hawks: *sigh* Sorry for this again.

Hobo: .... *sigh* another problem child.

Hawks: Did Nezu tell you anything?

Hobo: Enough to know abut what happened.

Hawks: Good. If he does anything, just give me a call.

Hobo: Just get out of my class.

Hawks: Ooop sorry.

He bowed before the class and then just got out the classroom like a normal person leaving me in there. I hated each minute around now. Why didn't I felt this earlier when he used his quirk on me? Why only now? Was it my consciouness or was it actually something else? I started overthinking as I was laying there trying to not fall unconscious.

Hobo: This is Izuku Midoriya. He is joining the class from now on. Introduce yourself.

Me: Don't bother. I am not here because I want to.

After that, I ignored simply everything that was going on trying to feel my quirk and getting it under controll. My quirk was quite fickle and it was also depending on my emotional state. Right now, I was a mess and my quirk was hard to controll. I knew that I couldn't use it like that but I also knew that whatever danger would happen, my body would react to it automatically.