Pure honesty

Alright, maybe this was not the best idea. I had a vague idea why they were arresting me but I didn't really get what the problem was. I did hit someone... I hit an officer and got probably arrested for this. Who knows. Anyways, I was now in an interrogation cell with this one police officer. Turns out he wasn't even a police officer but a detective and I should have punched that guy instead of the cat officer earlier. Oh well, now I knew if I ever had the chance to punch this man, I will do it. This way I would get into more touble and that meant more trouble for Hawks which was making me smile like an idiot. I was enjoying this... a bit tooo much~.

Detective: *sigh* What's so funny about punching an officer?

Me: Getting the one who is in charge of me on trouble... though if I had known that you are a higher rank officer, a detective, I would have punched you instead.

Detective: Why the fuck would you do that?

Me: Because I can... how is your friend... I mean not that I have broken his nose accidentally.

Detective: Luckily he has just a nosebleed.

Me: I knew, I should have punched the cat harder but... he is lucky he is part cat...

Detective : ....

Me: .... What? Besides why was I even arrested? I did nothing wrong.

Detective: We were following that man for weeks to find out where he was getting his weapons from and you just came and punched the guy... assaulting him. We watched everything so no need to lie here... 

Me: I know. I had a feeling you guys did because honestly, your timing was awfully precise! Besides you just arrested me while he ran away!

Detective: We still need him on the loose.

Me: What bullshit is that.

Detective: Listen up kid, you are in even more trouble.

Me: Ohh.... I would love to see that!

Detective: *sigh* I now understand why my friends sighs soo much...

Me: Tsk.

Detective: You are still insisting that Hawks has your custody?

Me: Yes or are you deaf. Honestly you can't even find out a small stuff like that and then you are keeping me here for what? Punching an officer.... want me to punch you so we can double the time I am here.

Detective: That wouldn't be wise.

Me: Not as if I couldn't do it.

Detective: Kid, you have quirksupression cuffs on.

Me: And? 

Detective: You won't be able to get out off he-

He was right. I had them on. Too bad that my quirk was a bit more powerful than these cuffs and while we were talking with my hands cuffed to the middle of the table, I simply used my quirk to bend the metal. It took a bit more power of me to do that and it also came with severe headache but who cares. I would do anything to see this perplexed looked in the detectives face.

Me: What? Scared now?

Detective: How did you do that?

Me: Used my quirk.

Detective: That is?

Me: Strong Telekinesis.

A knock could be heard coming from the door and another officer just peaked in for a second.

Officer: Detective Tsukauchi, Hawks is here for a kid.

Detective: *sigh*

Oh this was really fun. I was more than just enjoying myself. Not only did I get a hero to be quite embarrassed because he had to get a kid out but I also made this detective speachless as well. The look in his face was the best when I openly said that I would have punched him. I still want to do it and it was definitely no lie as well. Hah funny how I was enjoying my life more but was also getting more and more irritated and annoyed at the same time. 

Detective: .... You, stay here!

And just like that, he got out of the room leaving me alone. 

Me: Hey, kitty! Wanna come in here and talk to me again? 

There was a black tinted window which I decided to talk too. Of course I didn't know if anyone would be behind it but I had a hunch that the cat would watch me while his partner was inside with me. Someone had to after all call for backup if I would get more "aggressive". Not as if that would help them at all.

Me: Pffff-hahahahahahaha

This is fun... I should have started messing with heroes a lot sooner.... I guess, I will mess with him as a vigilante as well... might even go to Endeavor or another hero... wasn't there a hobo running around as well....

Ah I will find out for sure!