So... I don't get a choice... GREAT!

Hawks: What do you mean, what now?

Me: I mean, what are you gonna do now with me?

Hawks: I don't quite understand your question.

Me: Don't play around with me. I killed a couple of people and you are a hero.

Hawks: It was self-defence.

Me: Only you believe that.

Hawks: How about you saved the people being in there?

Me: Do I look like a good samaritan to you?

Hawks: ...

Me: Now stop this bullshit and just tell me what is gonna happen from now on. I don't think you are gonna let me go this easily.

Hawks: ... you are right...

I was still sitting there and was looking at Hawks very sharply. Of course I was just waiting to see if this hero would act against me or if he would stay this calm and just try to talk things out. One could never know with these heroes but I would certainly not have anything against beating the shit out of a random hero much less the number three hero. I would definitely enjoy it more seeing as he should be quite the good fighter as well. 

Me: Soo?

Hawks: I don't know yet.

Me: You don't know?

Now this sounded utterly ridiculous! How could a hero not know what he should do with someone like me who would definitely oppose to be a big threat in the future if I would become a villain which was not that unreasonable. On the other hand, I was doing some vigilante work beating up shit out of villains. So I was neither a hero nor would be a villain for sure. I was just not cut out to be either of these two.

Hawks: What do you think will happen to you?

Me: I can tell you what will happen if you try and lock me away.

Hawks: Why would I do that?

Me: Reasons.

Hawks: Sorry to disappoint you but that option is not there. 

Me: Then what option to I have?

Hawks: I was thinking of letting you live here... or with another hero if you don't wanna be with me.

Me: Another hero?

Hawks: So you are okay with this?

Me: Never said that.

Hawks: Then what?

Me: I am listening for now.

Hawks: ...

Me: What? You think I don't know in what shit, I am?

Hawks: No... I ... kid, how about we start this over?

Me: Don't you think it's too late for that?

Hawks: I don't want to fight you nor hurt you. 

Me: But I am a danger, huh...

Hawks: ....

Me: I am not dumb even if I am still a child. Don't think that I don't know that you have to report back to the hero commission like a loyal dog or to the police and let them handle me.

Hawks: How do you know that about the hero commi-

Me: Everyone knows that you are their lap dog doing whatever their commands... Oh sorry, you want me to call you a lap chicken instead?

Hawks: I am not a chicken.

Me: Yeah, right... you are male so you are a rooster.

Hawks: I AM NOT!

Me: Pigeon instead?

Hawks: ... this... *sigh* I know why I am not working with kids.

Me: Congrats on regretting taking me with you, can I go now?

Hawks: No.

Me: Too bad this is not your choice.

I jumped up from the bed and started to walk towards Hawks. Of course I had my quirk activated and let him freeze so he couldn't do anything about me leaving past him or walking down this hallway to look around for an exit till I found some stair case. It was only then that I released the hold I had on him and started to get down to the ground floor. Honestly I haven't realized how far up I was until I managed to get down six stories and the staircase was still going on.

Me: *heavily breathing* fuck this shit....*heavily breathing*

How far up does this dude live?

This is not normal!

Don't they have an elevator?

I exercised enough!

I don't need more!

It was honestly too much for me and I couldn't go on any further so I stopped and sat down looking down from the edge to see how much further I had to go but when I saw how deep this was going, I knew I had around not even a fourth of the path behind me. This was too much and I was soo not gonna walk down. Instead, I decided to sit there and wait for the chicken hero to come over here and pick me up. He was for sure about to come after me sooner or later anyways. I doubted that he would let me go this easily.