PANG

Alright, who would have known that I could jinx myself this badly?

I mean, I just wanted to wash up some blood and managed to get into, well how do I describe this? I couldn't even think about what this was supposed to be. The KFC I just walked in had somewhat of an hostage situation with two heroes and to top that off, the villains sure were robbing this small shop as well. Who knows how many screw loses they had. If I would guess, then they had all of them lose. How and why would anyone target a KFC? Wouldn't a bank be better but oh well if they thought that this would be better for them than so be it.

All in all, I opened the door seeing them and everything was quiet inside.

Just my luck...

Well I just need the bathroom.

Don't care about everything else.

Let's make my way to the cashier and ignore them.

Not as if they could hurt me for real...

As I thought to myself that, the villain started to approach me closer and cloer till he was right in front of me. Did I care tho? Nope. Not at all, I just ignored this gorilla and went on my way to the cashier. The poor guy was right behind cowering in fear.

Me: Where are the toilets?

Villain: HEY YOU!

What now?

I am so sick of this.

This is soo not the time for it.

I just want to get rid of the blood.

Me: *sigh* Toilets?

Cashier: Ri-Right ov-over there.

Me: Thanks.

I totally ignored the guy behind me screaming at me and complaining or whatever. He had a lot to say, I was giving him that but that was not important for me at all. My priorities laid somewhere else for now. I really had enough of this blood running down my face. It was starting to sting in my eyes arleady too.

Villain: Are you fucking deaf? I am talking to you!

Villain: You damn Bastard, answer me before I shot you!

That was the only moment when I turned around and looked at the villain dead seriously without any kind of hint of a joke and decided to answer him.

Me: Feel free to try but you will regret this.

Of course this was something the villain didn't like and would you look at that! He even pointed his gun at me. Not only that but he started coming closer again where I just wanted to get things done and get going.

Villain: I am not joking.

Me: Neither am I.

Villain: TSK! Looks like you have a death wish.

More like you have one.

Come on!

I dare you!

Shoot me!

My day is being awfully great today.

I don't mind making another mistake.

He looked at me before laughing for a minute and I didn't really get why he was laughing but I was getting more and more annoyed so I started to make my way to the toilets till I heard the klicking sound of the gun. Soon the pang came as well but that was nothing to worry since the bullet stopped in mid air. I had a feeling for things around me and I was even more sensitive if things came approaching me. All in all stopping a bullet was nothing that serious nor hard to do for me and my quirk.

Once the bullet stopped in midair, I turned aroud and looked at the man completely pissed. My head was hurting already, I didn't need anyone else giving more than I already had. So when I turned around, I looked at the man and I could see him backing away.

Me: Pang!

With that, I send the bullet flying back to the villain hitting his shoulder and turned around after that as if nothing happened moving on to the toilets. I definitely had to get rid of the blood and if I could maybe even spash some water on my face and drink some cold one from the faucet as well. 

Sigh

Why did he really had to try me out.

Well that one was on him.

Not as if they could hurt me anyways.

Well better get this done and also look at the wound.

I hope they don't need some patch up...

Yeah...

I would hate that.

I can't go to a hospital with them after all or my father would know where I was.

AH fucking life!

Sometimes he could go screw himself but royaly too!

What an idiot beating his own child.